The Random Crap Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sounds like you're feeling satisfied that the universe conspired to give her some justice.

Nothing wrong with that as far as I'm concerned, CG :D

Cajungal

Staff member
Thanks, fellas. Glad to know I don't sound like a megabitch... probably just a normal one, huh? ;p

Anyways, nighty night! Easter bbq tomorrow!

Yup, not all that strange to have some schadenfreude over people who hurt you or those close to you get hit by karma. It's one of those things even Buddha probably had :-P

That said, if it makes you feel better, I can call you a megabitch for a while? :-P

ElJuski

Staff member
Shadenfreude is humanity. If it wasn't, we wouldn't be celebrating the one dude who (purportedly) overcame that shit. Relish in your nasty side every once in a while = 3

Cajungal

Staff member
Bubble181 said:
Yup, not all that strange to have some schadenfreude over people who hurt you or those close to you get hit by karma. It's one of those things even Buddha probably had :-P

That said, if it makes you feel better, I can call you a megabitch for a while? :-P
Fine with me. It's my nickname for myself. People I know swear I'm nice, but I get to live inside my own head. So ya know... I know the truth. I don't feel guilty about it anymore, but I'm not still laughing maniacally over her misfortune either. I just can't respect a girl who passive-aggressively torments a dude and then pretty much tells a fresh-off-the-graduation-stage fellow "marry me now or it means you're childish."

I'm out of shows to watch, so I'm watching Ghost Hunters. I know it's pretty much crap, but it's still fun to watch.

Cajungal

Staff member
Judge Joe Brown is my guilty pleasure, Krisky. It's fun to watch people fight about cell phone bills after living with their "soul mate" for all of two months.

Cajungal said:
Judge Joe Brown is my guilty pleasure, Krisky. It's fun to watch people fight about cell phone bills after living with their "soul mate" for all of two months.
hehe, maybe I should have made a "guilty pleasures t.v. show thread.

Bubble181 said:

Eh... no sorry, that's not schadenfreude... if she choked on her wedding ring or something... now that would be both ironic and schadenfreude material...

ElJuski

Staff member
Krisken said:
Cajungal said:
hehe, maybe I should have made a "guilty pleasures t.v. show thread.
Next / Parental Control

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUEO9Mfmn4M:1b7t8vh5][/youtube:1b7t8vh5]

The best thing I've seen today.

Cajungal

Staff member
I get a lot of spam in my email that makes sense. That is, I can see some people (not me) being tempted to open it. But I got the strangest one today...

"Celebrities' hairy armpits!"

I instantly imagine sad human beings who wish to make themselves feel better by looking at pictures of successful people and thinking, "HAH! You can afford 3 houses but you can't afford a fuckin' Schick Quattro for Women, you loser?!"

Cajungal said:
Hey it looks good! :uhhuh: Se sure to sunscreen your head in Cuba.
That's the whole reason I did it, Seej!

The little lady hasn't seen it yet, but she will tomorrow. Bet I get laughed at. :)

figmentPez

Staff member
Yum. Just finished eating some gorilla bread. It's like monkey bread, except there's cream cheese at the center of each of the dough balls.

I bought the Kane 3-disc DVD over the weekend. I'm probably in the minority, but he's always been one of my favourite wrestlers.

ThatNickGuy said:
I bought the Kane 3-disc DVD over the weekend. I'm probably in the minority, but he's always been one of my favourite wrestlers.
I was hoping he'd win the money in the bank at WM...

...well... actually I wanted Christian to win.. But when Kane was grabbing for that case I was on the edge of my seat!

Status
Not open for further replies.