Facebook chat

"-Hey man! I'm a genius! Do you wanna hear why?
-You caught me when I was going to bed, but ok, make it quick."

And then he has spent like ten minutes just to tell me that he fapped at the Miss Italia paegeant.

What the hell? Is he trolling me or is he an idiot?

I'm afraid the answer is number two.

Facebook chat

And then he has spent like ten minutes just to tell me that he fapped at the Miss Italia paegeant.

So he went number two? I thought you said he was masturbating. Your friend has a problem.

Typos or not, I'm so happy she currently is in New York. If she wasn't, my paranoia radar would be off the scale.

EDIT:

Notes->

She's that girl I screwed up with (don't confuse with "that girl I screwed) and I'm half italian (wich means that for spaniards, I'm italian, and for italians, I'm a spaniard)

Typos or not, I'm so happy she currently is in New York. If she wasn't, my paranoia radar would be off the scale.

EDIT:

Notes->

She's that girl I screwed up with (don't confuse with "that girl I screwed) and I'm half italian (wich means that for spaniards, I'm italian, and for italians, I'm a spaniard)
If she wants to be a bitch and act passive aggressive concerning you, pay her no attention. You know yourself best, so don't allow such people to hold sway over you.

If you aren't the "Italian" in question, please, disregard this comment.

figmentPez

Staff member
(wich means that for spaniards, I'm italian, and for italians, I'm a spaniard)
But, I promise I will not kill you until you reach the top.
That's VERY comforting, but I'm afraid you'll just have to wait.
I hate waiting. I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.

EDIT:

Notes->

If she wants to be a bitch and act passive aggressive concerning you, pay her no attention. You know yourself best, so don't allow such people to hold sway over you.

If you aren't the "Italian" in question, please, disregard this comment.[/QUOTE]

No, I don't think I am. My post was more to show my paranoia than anything else... but still, thanks for siding with me :p

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

No good. I've known too many Spaniards.[/QUOTE]

Will you kill me if I admit I haven't watched nor read The Princess Bride?

EDIT:

Notes->

If you aren't the "Italian" in question, please, disregard this comment.[/QUOTE]

No, I don't think I am. My post was more to show my paranoia than anything else... but still, thanks for siding with me :p

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

No good. I've known too many Spaniards.[/QUOTE]

Will you kill me if I admit I haven't watched nor read The Princess Bride?[/QUOTE]

Yes. *AXE*

Facebook chat

He just told me that turns out that the girl she mostly fapped at has been disqualified for being transexual.

I can't imagine the face this kind of homophobic* friend must have made upon discovering this, but he seems to be telling it as a funny anecdote.

A genius.

*And I use the term in the more loose version you can imagine. He is against any kind of non traditional sexual circumstance.

http://mythemes.tv/series/themes/opening/gilliga2.mp3

Now read this:

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but just ourselves
And Immortality.
We slowly drove, he knew no haste,
And I had put away
My labor, and my leisure too,
For his civility.

We passed the school, where children strove
At recess, in the ring;
We passed the fields of gazing grain,
We passed the setting sun.

Or rather, he passed us;
The dews grew quivering and chill,
For only gossamer my gown,
My tippet only tulle.

We paused before a house that seemed
A swelling of the ground;
The roof was scarcely visible,
The cornice but a mound.

Since then 'tis centuries, and yet each
Feels shorter than the day
I first surmised the horses' heads
Were toward eternity.

Yes old i know but still high-larious!

Cajungal

Staff member
I read that comic yesterday. I find it interesting that the mouse-over text says that he learned about the "Gilligan's Island" trick for Emily Dickinson poetry from Achewood--considering a lot of Achewood fans hate XKCD and vice versa.

Cajungal

Staff member
Sitting in Starbucks, abusing their free wifi.

edit:

om nom nom nom

Free monthly special samples!
...Calleja?[/QUOTE]

More like the alternate universe Calleja.

Ignoring all the tight clothes wearing young girls and checking out all the cougars.[/QUOTE]

...Cougars you'll take home to talk with about the importance of abstinence before marriage, then it's off to the anti-pot and Beatles rally!