We all float on, alright.

---------- Post added at 08:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

Last night I had a dream in which I watched LittleSin defeat several enemies in an anime-style katana fight. It was incredible.

Whenever I have dreams it is usually based off reality with boring everyday situations and I have never really understood why cause I am a very vivid imagination and I am a very creative person and yet my dreams are usually mundane :(

Craig Ferguson's interview of William Shatner last night was one of the funniest things I've seen on TV in years.

Watch it if you can find it.

Whenever I have dreams it is usually based off reality with boring everyday situations and I have never really understood why cause I am a very vivid imagination and I am a very creative person and yet my dreams are usually mundane :(
Mine too usually but last night it was like "We interrupt this boring sitcom dream to bring you AN INTERNET LADY SWORD FIGHT!"

P

Philosopher B.

I was watching Peep Show (a brilliant and highly creepy show by the way, I recommend it), and I noticed Webb pronounced 'urinal' as 'yer-ine-al'. I didn't know the Brits pronounced it that way?

P

Philosopher B.

That's enough about France - that fake-ass country
Come reside in my pants and you can get comfy

Yeah my pant's a nation; population: the ladies
Black, white, Asian - all makin' babies

They call it Spotted Dick 'cause it's easy to spot
It gets real slick when it gets real hot

Immigrants are illegal unless you're a chick
I'm a dictator (not evil) and my member is thick

We got a President's Day but it's got a different name
It's called 'Gettin' Laid Day' and it puts y'all's day to shame

We got one-a them dungeons but we ain't got a drag-on
Every time a lady's summoned the jailer gets a hard-on

It's a kinky-ass place an' it's real exclusive
But if ya got a nice face and big boobs you're included

So check the oval office; it's big and stout
It makes the ladies moan, it makes the ladies shout

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

Bee-itch.

I was watching Peep Show (a brilliant and highly creepy show by the way, I recommend it), and I noticed Webb pronounced 'urinal' as 'yer-ine-al'. I didn't know the Brits pronounced it that way?
"Peep Show" was great. Although I found it started to drag a bit in the later seasons.

Do you know if its still going?

P

Philosopher B.

"Peep Show" was great. Although I found it started to drag a bit in the later seasons.

Do you know if its still going?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, according to Wikipedia there's going to be a seventh series in November. :D

Super highways, coast to coast, easy to get anywhere
On the transcontinental overload,just slide behind the wheel

fade

Staff member
xkcd: The Carriage

(the alt text applies to the current discussion)

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

Oops. Saw that was up there already. My mistake.

(Still can't seem to edit)

M

makare

My Indian Law prof said this this morning:

"If you are morally and ethically dead you will not get a final grade"

I lold.

P

Philosopher B.

We were fooling around in Photoshop in my New Media Production class and this is what I crapped out:

My education, ladies and gentlemen.

fade

Staff member
Last night, I heard an enormous wreck at about midnight. I was heading out to see if I could help when I heard the firetrucks start up in the nearby substation. That was surreal, because I was half asleep and unsure if it was an auditory hallucination or not.

Fade, that reminds me of the other night. My neighbor's dog is barking and screaming like it is being mauled. I hop out of bed, put on a pair of gym shorts, drop a pistol in my pocket, and head to the door. I get in my living room, and my dog is acting like he has not heard a thing (he's 10 & 1/2, so he may be going deaf.) I open the door, my dog goes out first then proceeds to sit in the middle of the front yard like nothing is happening.

Just as I realize it is too fooking dark, and I'd never be able to see a wolf/cougar/feral dog in these conditions... I decide to head back in the house. I tell my dog to go back inside... Then the dog that I was worried about started barking at me.

That had to be the first time I've ever heard a dog scream as part of a nuisance bark.

Now I'm not saying it's wrong for my dad to want to go to a nude beach. It is wrong of him to tell me these things though.

M

makare

haha

my prof asked the question can the president's underlings be trusted to investigate the president?
and one of my classmates said, they can be trusted to investigate the president as far as congress can be trusted to limit the powers of congress under the commerce power clause.
the prof then said, that's not an answer to my question but is that your speech for the day?

sick burn.