I miss my old pc286 game Dragon Riders of Krynn. It was flight sim with dragon breath and lances... It was pretty cool.

It had me until the motion sensor thing. So those things are basically joysticks with out a pedestal.

On the news they were showing pictures children drew of God and one was Goku with a halo. It was awesome.

That reminds me of something that happened a few weeks ago. Lucus, Kelvin, John, Bilsky, Joe and me were starting a new campaign, and Joe decided to make a stereotypically "wu xia" movie style monk, basically Jet Lee's character from Fearless. Kelvin speaks Mandarin at home (his parents don't speak a lot of english) so Joe asked him, "Well, what would you call me in Chinese?" Kelvin thought about it a minute and said "Woo Da Yee" (that's what it sounded like), so that became Joe's character name.

Today I found out what "wudayi" means.

My friend told me an absolutely terrible pun today.

What did Satan say when he saw that he was going bald?

"There's going to be Hell Toupee!"

fade

Staff member
That was the title of the Simpson's Treehouse of Horror where Homer gets a toupee made from Snake's scalp after his execution.

A girl I've never been the least bit interested and have not shown any interest in I'm aware of just sent me a message to tell me she's not interested in me and just wants to be friends. Good to know I guess?

on the flip side, there is a cookie company called bimbo here
If I'm not mistaken, this is an asian "spinoff" of the Bimbo we have in Europe (kinda like San Miguel beer from the Philippines) wich I think gets it's name from italian, in wich "bimbo" means "little boy". I was usually called a bimbo by my italian grandparents :p

on the flip side, there is a cookie company called bimbo here
If I'm not mistaken, this is an asian "spinoff" of the Bimbo we have in Europe (kinda like San Miguel beer from the Philippines) wich I think gets it's name from italian, in wich "bimbo" means "little boy". I was usually called a bimbo by my italian grandparents :p[/QUOTE]

No, your Granny thought you were a slut...

North_Ranger

Staff member
Strange... For some reason I had Don't Stop Believin' by Journey playing in my head. I'm also taping the first episode of Glee at the same time - and don't you know it, like a minute later the same song plays at the end of the episode.

I've not looked into Glee deeper than the commercials, so this was a bit of a surprise. Am I a musical psychic or something?

figmentPez

Staff member
Went out to dinner with my grandpa this evening, and my sister got the most awesome fortune in her cookie:

Something wonderful is about to happy

and afterwards, Bananaphone was playing in the restroom. Upscale restaurant in downtown Houston, complete with a live piano player, but Bananaphone is playing over the speakers in the bathroom... go figure.

Went to the pumpkin patch with my niece and nephew today. It was fun and a bit tiring but hey I got to shoot an ear of corn out of an air cannon :)

Pumpkin beer is delicious.

Strange... For some reason I had Don't Stop Believin' by Journey playing in my head. I'm also taping the first episode of Glee at the same time - and don't you know it, like a minute later the same song plays at the end of the episode.

I've not looked into Glee deeper than the commercials, so this was a bit of a surprise. Am I a musical psychic or something?
Not entirely relevant, but I couldn't help but think of it.

M

makare

This quote was in my Family law book
"The ultimate result of shielding men form the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools"
Herber Spencer

I think that is very wise but can we trust a man named Herber.

At least I figure it is a man >.>

I've flirted with and gotten phone numbers for something like 5 different women over the past three weeks, in probably three isolated bar nights.

I don't know what's happening to me but I've never been this... outgoing.

Friends seem to think I'm approaching some kind of sexual Renaissance (my term, not theirs).

Cajungal

Staff member
I enjoy this term and plan to spread it like wildfire! And kudos. :) I hope your boldness earns you many sexy times.

M

makare

Ok so my sister and her girlfriend broke up but I have her gf and her gf's mom as my facebook friend. Now it's all awkward. damn it.

I've flirted with and gotten phone numbers for something like 5 different women over the past three weeks, in probably three isolated bar nights.

I don't know what's happening to me but I've never been this... outgoing.

Friends seem to think I'm approaching some kind of sexual Renaissance (my term, not theirs).
You'll do it like ancient greeks and romans? I think you should get some guys numbers too.