Cajungal

Staff member
Almost lost my temper today. Tomorrow's challenge is to be cool all day, to never let them think that they're getting a rise out of me, even when they do. And really, it shouldn't effect me so much. It's part of my job. Their unwillingness to do things or shut up isn't something I take personally... it's just getting annoying. I've heard from pretty much everyone that we have the "bad" 2nd grade class. At least I know I'll learn a lot.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Five more classes this week... and I realized yesterday the teacher hadn't told me what they were doing in two of 'em before I came aboard. So, let's see how well I can improvise my way through a class...

There is a company known for making circular caramels with a inner white circle called Bullseyes. The company is called Goetze's. This makes me hesitate each time I go to eat one.

Tonight for a birthday for one of the guys, I am doing the following:

1) suiting up;
2) going to play 3 games of Laser Tag;
3) getting a few pitchers at the pub; and
4) going to the stripper's.

It's called "Dan's Legendary 25th Birthday Party" and I am so down.

Guarding a prisoner who decided that it would be a good idea to verbally abuse his wife, then hand her a pistol and tell her to kill herself.

Said wife is a soldier.

:awesome:

M

Matt²

The geeses are confused.. I just saw a flock flying NORTH for the winter.

Just for the record, I loved these two uses of my avatar, but as I couldn't come up with anything to say, I just pos repped my way out. BUT YOU CAN'T SEE THAT.

Having not shaved now for over a week, which for a guy like me is significant, my manager interrupted a meeting today to ask if I was growing a beard. I said, "Actually, I was drinking a cup of stubble on the way here. Why, do I have something on my face?".

Even if it is original, I'm pretty sure I still owe Al Jaffe a check for that.