Me: Hey, I haven't been to Slashdot in years. I'll go visit.

Also me: Now I remember why I stopped going to Slashdot.*

(*Come for the Tech news, stay for the misogyny, racism, homophobia, anti-intellectualism, arrogance, and entitlement)

GasBandit

Staff member

(*Come for the Tech news, stay for the misogyny, racism, homophobia, anti-intellectualism, arrogance, and entitlement)
You got slashdotted!

... that's probably what it means now anyway.

But hey, Fark.com still seems to be ever as it was.

C'mon, how bad could it be?

*goes to forums*

Oh... oh no

GasBandit

Staff member
That's some comic-book-hype thinking there. "In case this atomic bomb (which incidentally would probably also demolish the machine, the building it is in, and the city around the building) isn't enough to kill you, we've got this knife."

That's some comic-book-hype thinking there. "In case this atomic bomb (which incidentally would probably also demolish the machine, the building it is in, and the city around the building) isn't enough to kill you, we've got this knife."
I think it's funny that of all the things that aren't labeled, we only get the a-bomb and the flamethrower labeled. Why isn't there a label on the handle axe reading "axe"?

There is just so much randomness to love!

It's an iron maiden, it's a stabbing, it's a beheading, it's a burning, it's a A-Bomb, it's just like a car wash!

Look, if it's professional, automated murder on an industrial scale you're looking for, that's really been covered quite well, Dr Vundabar.

I think it's funny that of all the things that aren't labeled, we only get the a-bomb and the flamethrower labeled. Why isn't there a label on the handle axe reading "axe"?
Because visually the axe and knife are identifiable, but an A-Bomb not so much. I think it’s funnier that the A-Bomb is inertial bomb shaped while obviously being a fixed placement.

Well, he is a new god, so the human a-bomb might not do much more then the knoife...

I'm excited to announce that the third Armadillo Mystery, a new novel written by me, will finally be coming out.

Ha ha! April Fools! I gave up on writing years ago due to crippling insecurities!

*sob*
Maybe you can write the third book of the Llandra saga, and @Tinwhistler can write the third Dill book? It'd be a...refreshing change for both series, I'm sure :whistling: