I don't know why LinkedIn expects me to pay for Premium. I always get 3 free months, cancel at the end, and then a month later they offer me 3 more free months

I don't know why LinkedIn expects me to pay for Premium. I always get 3 free months, cancel at the end, and then a month later they offer me 3 more free months
When it expires and you rejoin later, does it remember your personal playlists and such? I've wondered but don't want to try in case I lose stuff:)

When it expires and you rejoin later, does it remember your personal playlists and such? I've wondered but don't want to try in case I lose stuff:)
LinkedIn has playlists? For what? I'm like real confused.

I use Premium to send emails to recruiters that I don't already have a connection with (which is only possible with a Premium subscription).

Was but a BLOCK away from a shooting in the city today. Nobody died thank GOD, but the delivery driver was still hurt really bad and it was BEYOND horrifying. Do you know that real guns sound exactly like fake guns?! Learned THAT in the most HORRIFYING way possible.

And ya know what the dispute was a-BOUT? PARKING! This fucking country.

Dave

Staff member
I was in the plant tonight and I was having trouble opening a pressure pot to change the filters. A particularly stubborn bolt was messing with me, so I started doing the Moktar chant of strength. Larok turoth! It worked and the bolt loosened. I turned around and one of the other guys was standing there shaking his head.

“Fucking nerd.” Then he walked away.

I just had a "cultural interview". Like, almost nothing about work or technology. More "how do you get up in the morning" or "would you buy an electric car". I described it to my wife as the most midwestern interview I've even been in. I'm surprised no one asked me my favorite casserole recipe.

I just had a "cultural interview". Like, almost nothing about work or technology. More "how do you get up in the morning" or "would you buy an electric car". I described it to my wife as the most midwestern interview I've even been in. I'm surprised no one asked me my favorite casserole recipe.
They wanted to find out if you were religious, what your religion was, and what your political affiliation was... but it's illegal to ask those questions during a hiring interview because they are often used to screen out candidates that don't fit the "culture" of the company. So they ask these questions instead.