More a general term, as in gewgaw, doodad, doohicky?
Or more something that sounds like it could be an actual thing but isn't? Like a Chakra realignment crystal or empathic energy oil?

Hotel owner got a Tesla as a wedding present.

So while he's on that new car high, sell him on adding EV charging stations. no one in the area has them yet, and the tax incentive of up to $30K expires at the end of the year.

See if you can request the universal charging stations. Tesla makes Tesla only ones. The third party ones are usually Tesla on one side a d universal (except for Tesla) on the other.

I’m in some EV Reddit groups and there are some crazy low EV lease prices in parts of the states. Costco had a wild one a while back.

See if you can request the universal charging stations. Tesla makes Tesla only ones. The third party ones are usually Tesla on one side a d universal (except for Tesla) on the other.

I’m in some EV Reddit groups and there are some crazy low EV lease prices in parts of the states. Costco had a wild one a while back.
The franchise has a preferred vendor, and it's not Tesla.

View attachment 38156

source (not the original source, but where I found it)

--Patrick
I read that same article. There's a Sheetz in Morgantown that has a row of Tesla stations, but according to sites like Plugshare, not a whole lot of anything else... in the state.

If I can't get guests in the door directly, this is the alternative. The publicity from being the first, the only, and one of the few should hopefully attract some interest.

Also if you have stations and add short term entertainment if you don’t already have it for those who need a 30 min charge you’d be well set up as you already have long term (rooms and TVs) for those wanting to stay overnight to rest while they charge.

GasBandit

Staff member
Most of you probably know that Gatorade was invented at the University of Florida, whose mascot is the Florida Gator.

What you may not have known is that Florida State tried to reverse engineer their own competing product, but for some reason, people weren't as keen on drinking Seminole Fluid.

Most of you probably know that Gatorade was invented at the University of Florida, whose mascot is the Florida Gator.

What you may not have known is that Florida State tried to reverse engineer their own competing product, but for some reason, people weren't as keen on drinking Seminole Fluid.
Dammit, it actually told that joke on reddit yesterday, and no one noticed...

Every night, my wife disinfects every surface we touch with alcohol, such as doorknobs, light switches, our phones and TV remotes, etc. Tonight, right before bed, we suddenly found that our bathroom light refused to turn on. My best guess was that some alcohol had gotten into the switch and caused a short circuit. So I took apart the light switch panel to try to identify where the short occurred. Most of the switch was glued to the wall though, so there was only so much I could take apart without ripping the whole thing out of the wall. So I figured I'd leave the panel off overnight, and hopefully the alcohol will have evaporated in the morning and the switch would work again.

Before heading to bed though, I suddenly had a hunch, and changed the bulb. Now the light works.

I feel like a dumbass.