I remember when the movies I pirated came in multiple parts, each around 700MB in size. Why 700MB? Because that's the capacity of one CD-ROM. It made it more convenient for people burning the pirated files onto CDs.

It raises more questions than it answers, like "Hasn't this always been illegal?" or "Did I miss out on a quintessential NY experience?", or "Was I holding it in like a chump all this time when I could have had my own car during rush hour?".
And let's not even get into why the brown line has to have stops at Chambers, Canal, and the Bowery.

--Patrick

Omfg people get your shit together. Reply all is not cool. I have received no less than twenty reply alls to something today on both my home and work emails. Like for real, if I can reply to just the sender, so can you.

Also, how do people from my old FFXIV clan know I’m playing PoE? Discord?

Omfg people get your shit together. Reply all is not cool. I have received no less than twenty reply alls to something today on both my home and work emails. Like for real, if I can reply to just the sender, so can you.

Also, how do people from my old FFXIV clan know I’m playing PoE? Discord?
[/QUOTE
Probably. You got to be careful with Discord. It’ll tattle on you when you are trying to hide from people on your Steam /Epic/BattleNet lists.

—Patrick
You can turn it off though, in settings.

Probably. You got to be careful with Discord. It’ll tattle on you when you are trying to hide from people on your Steam /Epic/BattleNet lists.

—Patrick
I’m not trying to hide, I was just surprised. They also seemed surprised. All caps etc.
Post automatically merged:

You can turn it off though, in settings.
Please tell me I can turn off the reply all responses??
Post automatically merged:

Like I’m still getting them.

FYI, random old dude cannot attend software trial session tonight. I am heartbroken over this most urgent revelation of his shared with the entire fall university class. Not just his individual class, but every class.

Sadly it’s my work one and I fought hard to get it back after my LTD. My parents gave me a super common name and they thought it would be cute to suspend mine while I was sick and someone was waiting to get my email address (I would get my name with a number). I finally “won” it back by explaining that I was the original person with it for over a decade and that we risked confidential documents being sent the other lady if she got it.

So much common sense.

When my company of literally 6 people hired someone with the same initials as me, I fought to make it so he would have to use his middle initials when needed rather than me have to change any of my behavior. Amazingly it worked and has been a few years as such.

I get emails for the other ladies all the time. All the time! Invitations to lunch, requests to join staff meetings (I had this one woman’s supervisor pretty crusty with me that I declined and I tried to explain that I was not his employee and worked in another location and eventually had to stop responding), french class starts and stops that I declined in both languages, so many urgent work requests and recently congratulations on my success on an HR process. That one was bad. Luckily it only had our name and nothing else or I would have had to file a complaint, but that was a pretty bad oversight.

How do I properly dispose of bullets, both used and unused?

Before you start pinning murders* on me, I should tell you that a) while they are in my house, the bullets are not mine, and b) they are older than me. Is it safe to just toss them in the trash? Or is it like batteries that need to be put somewhere special?

*I'm not the Imposter. This time.

How do I properly dispose of bullets, both used and unused?
Definitely don’t throw them in the trash/recycling/incinerator, that’s for sure. It’s considered “hazardous waste,” both for the danger and the toxicity.
If you don’t know anyone who wants to disassemble/salvage them (to reuse the brass or whatever), you can contact local law enforcement or a local gun range to see what they can do for you.

—Patrick