Dave

Staff member
It's even worse than you think. I've also had a vasectomy. That means they were hanging low before old age & gravity got a hold of them.

Get THAT mental image out of your heads, fuckers!

Did the vasectomy really affect how your balls hung? This feels like an old man with old man balls deflecting the reason for his old man balls to me.

It's even worse than you think. I've also had a vasectomy. That means they were hanging low before old age & gravity got a hold of them.

Get THAT mental image out of your heads, fuckers!
How low are we talking? You finally reach below the knee? Hitting the water when you sit on the loo? Collecting gum when you walk down the street?

Dave

Staff member
How low are we talking? You finally reach below the knee? Hitting the water when you sit on the loo? Collecting gum when you walk down the street?
Depends on how cold it is.

In reality they are pretty normal. I think. I'm not a real connoisseur of old saggy balls. Maybe @PatrThom has some ideas.

Do your balls hang low?
Do they wobble too and fro?
Can you tie the in a knot?
Can you tie them in a bow?
Can you throw them over your shoulder,
Like a continental soldier?
Do your balls hang low?

TIL that german beef isnt suited to brisket. Tried smoking it for my birthday party yesterday and it was so freaking tough and chewy.
Thankfully I had a lot of ground beef and made delicious burgers instead.

I used the serious eats recipe.

After a little research I found out that the german brisket is very lean and is more of a braising meat. Our cows were raised with a different focus then american cows. Gonna try it again with USDA beef next time, even if it is more expensive.

If any of you enjoy seeing pretty young blonde girls do weird tricks with horses, feel free to head over to this site and be sure to "like" both video's by Elise Claes (my 8year old niece participating in an on line vaulting competition. Get your minds out of the gutter!)

Last edited:
I used the serious eats recipe.

After a little research I found out that the german brisket is very lean and is more of a braising meat. Our cows were raised with a different focus then american cows. Gonna try it again with USDA beef next time, even if it is more expensive.
We got beef from a local ranch with grass-fed longhorns (very lean), and this is the recipe they gave us for the brisket:

Preheat the oven or smoker to 225 degrees. Season the brisket liberally with the seasoning rub. Cook in the oven or smoker until the internal temperature on an instant- read meat thermometer reaches 175 degrees F, about 6 to 8 hours.

We haven‘t had time to do a brisket yet, but this is how their family cooks it.

Why are boys so interested in their and each other's balls?
They're not talked about enough! I remember all the health classes I took in school, and none of them ever warned me that one day sitting on your balls becomes a real danger. That shit hurts!

Our son wants to sit with me and watch tv. As in right on top of me, in the middle of the summer while he wears a flannel blanket sleeper (wtf?) and cover us in bears.

Thank god for A/C because I am going to melt.

Dave

Staff member
So I'm currently locked out of Halforums. I know it doesn't look like it since I'm posting, but my own IP has been blacklisted on the server thanks to my LastPass deciding it wanted to auto-fill and auto-login to the WHM. The auto-login, by the way, that I am positive I have turned off everywhere so I have no idea what happened. It's possible my wife was on the computer and poked around a bit but I'm not blaming her. (Although she IS the only other person who uses this computer, I'm just saying.)

In any event, when I'm done being bent over my desk by the Oracle processor at my work today, I'm going to try and fix it. Gas went in last night & white-listed me, but it didn't work. *sigh*

Dave

Staff member
Testing testing!

I'm BACK, bitches!

Well, back on my own IP address. Had to unblock my IP from the WHM firewall.

And to think this all started because I was making a post about our memory usage and how I was trying to figure out how to mitigate it without moving servers....

GasBandit

Staff member
This made me laugh my ass off.