My dad is going in for surgery tomorrow where they’re also checking for cancer.

I’m not sure how to feel since I don’t know anything yet, so I’m not panicking, but I also have worry sitting right on me. I hope he’s okay and it all goes alright. I don’t want my Mom to have to deal with anything more with the year she had last year.

Love and hugs and thoughts would be appreciated. :) :heart:

I can't help but feel that some of those things are just going to cause problems farther down the plumbing system.
GOOD plumbing is supposed to get larger in diameter the closer you get to the sewer line so stuff like that doesn't happen, but once you hit the city lines, it's anyone's guess what's piled up there waiting for you.

--Patrick

In het hutje, hutje, hutje op de hei
komt de polonaise wel 20 keer voorbij
we maken nog een rondje
we zijn van de partij
handjes op de schouders
in het hutje op de hei
komt de polonaise weer een keer voorbij
we maken nog een rondje
we zijn van de partij
in het hi-ha-hi-ha-hutje op de hei

we maken nog een rondje
we zijn van de partij
handjes op de schouders
in het hutje op de hei
we maken nog een rondje
we zijn van de partij

we maken nog een rondje
we zijn van de partij
handjes op de schouders
in het hutje op de hei
we maken nog een rondje
we zijn van de partij
I see that you've finally lost it. Good for you.

I kind of came to a realization about screamy, shitty Youtubers. I don't give a shit about their content. Matty Matheson is a screamy, idiot Youtuber and I love the shit out of him. He's also a good cook and genuine as hell. There! That's the difference. Screamy Youtubers are 99% fake as shit. There's no way in hell Matty isn't that person.

I wanna hear stories about dropping acid while playing Lacrosse while watching a cooking show.

figmentPez

Staff member
Good grief, I'm starting to post in the wrong thread as often as @LittleKagsin makes typos. Here, moved from the tech random crap thread:

Unpopular opinion: Beans make a damn good pizza topping.

Not just in "Mexican pizza" type situations, either. Tomato sauce, mozzarella, onions, and some type of white beans is a fantastic pizza.

Good grief, I'm starting to post in the wrong thread as often as @LittleKagsin makes typos. Here, moved from the tech random crap thread:

Unpopular opinion: Beans make a damn good pizza topping.

Not just in "Mexican pizza" type situations, either. Tomato sauce, mozzarella, onions, and some type of white beans is a fantastic pizza.
Don’t drag me like this!!:rofl::rofl:

Did someone say "typos"??? :awesome:

All I can say as bad as my typos often are, nothing is as bad as my hand-written days before spellcheck. Or still, sometimes. :facepalm:

Bad spellers/typists of the world, untie!

Years ago, I sent a text to someone at work about bagpipes. They tried to figure it out and when showed the message, I didn’t even know what I had been trying to say.

Dave

Staff member
Okay so weird question.

A woman here at my work was talking to me and tried to talk me into buying a pillow. Specifically, this pillow. Here's the thing, she tells me that the guy who hocks this thing says it promotes improved nutrients throughout your body. Now, I understand that a better pillow might help with neck pain, but NUTRIENTS?!? Unless you are completely cutting off your blood flow to your brain every night, your pillow wouldn't make any meaningful difference with "nutrients".

Am I off base with this?