Protip @jwhouk , use Texarkana for both Texas and Arkansas. The state line runs right down the middle of State Line Ave. One side of the street can sell alcohol, the other cannot (currently).

Look, if you're just going to make stuff up...:p
My father was born in Oconomowoc. I drove through Mukwonago frequently, and it's the home of a great farm store called The Elegant Farmer. Muskego is the former home of Dandelion Park, which was where I took my first ride on a wooden roller coaster. I used to live in Waukesha and Pewaukee. My wife worked in New Berlin for a while (as well as Oconomowoc). And we got our first cat from the Elmbrook Humane Society in Brookfield. So there. :p ;)

I was on a date last night and she was funny and such and I had a good time but she was so hung up about her own body hair, making self deprecating comments about it and such. I fucking wish people weren't so God damn worried about having body hair all the time. God damn weird fucking society bullshit.

Lesson #1: don't be a snake

Post automatically merged:

It's the Cell Black Mamba!

...thank you! I'll be here all night!

...She's from Arizona, isn't she?

Because that's pretty much how we set our thermostat, except that the 78F is our overnight temps.

EDIT: Oh, worse - Tampa.

Last edited:
WHERE I'M FROM, if that were the settings my natural gas bill in the winter would be like 2300 dollars a month and I have an extremely efficient home.

That is insanely hot. In the winter my thermostat is set to.. 70 at most during the day and 60 - 65 at night.

Though since this is clearly about summer type weather and not winter, I think in the summer we set it to 75 and my parents think our house is too warm.

WHERE I'M FROM, if that were the settings my natural gas bill in the winter would be like 2300 dollars a month and I have an extremely efficient home.
the winter report is just as hilarious
• 68° F when you’re home • 65° F when you’re at work or away • 62° F when you’re sleeping
I live in MN and I can tell you we keep the house at about 62-65 and that i basically sit with an electric blanket all winter.

Dave

Staff member
I was trying to figure out why my bills account had so much money in it. That'll happen when you FORGET TO PAY A COUPLE BILLS! Fuck sake. Now I'm a month behind on utilities. Dumb fuck.

I had a job interview today, and it was a bit odd. The company had just been bought out by another biotech company about a year ago, and afterwards most of their scientists quit within a yr of the acquisition. It went well, and I will probably get an offer, but I am not sure if I should take it even though I need a job. The last person I met with said some odd things like, "What did they tell you about your role? What do YOU think you will be doing?" I told him, and he said that I better ask more questions to the upper management.

He could be disgruntled or might be having a bad time there, I guess. We wouldn't be in the same group so it isn't a competition thing. He's way higher on the food chain than I will be. it was odd.

Ever wonder if your toes have brains and each foot is a family unit that goes to war with each other whenever you aren't looking?