My hobo/husband changed the WiFi password to punish the kids.

Two unforeseen issues:

1 - I didn’t change the password on my phone and have been surfing the web/watching videos/googling Usher on data and our data plan ran out this month.

2 - Our son is using the neighbor’s unsecured WiFi. Stealing even?

Charlize Theron just said she's been single for 10 years and shockingly available.

/cartoon cloud of dust where I used to be

Bleah. I hate waiting forthe train. it reminds me of college when I jad to take the trainall the time for my adventures and when i missed the last train I had to sleep 9n the train station for the next one. Penn stations better than Trenton tho

We're supposed to get up to 97 today (36 C for our Euro posters). But it's supposed to be incredibly windy - 14 mph with gusts into the 40's.

Was 73 here on Sun. We were scrambling to find where the screens were stowed last year, because the radiators had still been running at the “Nighttime is still in the 30’s, right?” setting all day long.

—Patrick

So. I do a lot of driving for a living, as y'all may know. I see a lot of cars - Teslas, Porsches, F-150's, cars held together with duct tape and bailing wire.

But on my way home from my AM runs, I came across this:

It is a one-of-a-kind kit car that was built by a former GM engineer here in AZ. It has Corvette parts, a Fiero frame, and a fiberglass bodyshell. I actually thought someone had put a shell on one of those Spyder trikes when I saw it, but this thing had four solid wheels.

We're supposed to get up to 97 today (36 C for our Euro posters). But it's supposed to be incredibly windy - 14 mph with gusts into the 40's.
Our major client is in Mesa. I imagine similar.

Meanwhile, I had to plow snow this morning. Spring storms happen.

So. I do a lot of driving for a living, as y'all may know. I see a lot of cars - Teslas, Porsches, F-150's, cars held together with duct tape and bailing wire.

But on my way home from my AM runs, I came across this:

It is a one-of-a-kind kit car that was built by a former GM engineer here in AZ. It has Corvette parts, a Fiero frame, and a fiberglass bodyshell. I actually thought someone had put a shell on one of those Spyder trikes when I saw it, but this thing had four solid wheels.
I love seeing cool cars when I was out. When I lived in Denton, I would always see some dude's yellow lambo to the grocery store. Back when I got my patents, I wanted the custom plate "PATENT" but someone had it already. Then I learned it was someone like 3 streets down from me. What a kick in the pants

This is the most hyped-specific failure of my google-fu, but is there some sort of recent adult cartoon that references "Canticle for Lebowitz"? I wanna say the joke was that the Simpsons kids did it as a school play but I can't find any reference to that. I don't know why this is bothering me, but man it really is.

This is the most hyped-specific failure of my google-fu, but is there some sort of recent adult cartoon that references "Canticle for Lebowitz"? I wanna say the joke was that the Simpsons kids did it as a school play but I can't find any reference to that. I don't know why this is bothering me, but man it really is.
That's ringing a bell, so something I've watched recently on Netflix, so at a guess 'F is for Family' or 'Big Mouth'