Yeah, I glanced at it a bit years ago, it seemed pretty easy. Though, in your example, is the num=int(input line supposed to be #commented out like that? That's the only thing confusing me a bit.
The example has a hardcoded number to drive the example:
num = 407

If you wanted user input, instead, you'd uncomment out the num=input

I've stumbled my way through Python, and I know very little about "coding". StackOverflow to the rescue!
I can't fake it enough to get a bioinformatics job though. :(

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

A member of my family called me today to borrow my credit card to purchase a video game thing because they did not want to go out in the rain to get their credit card out of their car.

Is it possible to be lactose intolerant to some dairy foods but not others?
Yes. Though if so, it might not be lactose but lactanes or galactanes (I'm not actually sure those are the right words in English, they are in Dutch...), which are present in all dairy stuff in different quantities, and also appear in some other types of food...I think cauliflower and such?

It was raining this morning while I was waiting for the bus to campus. It wasn't raining very hard though, so I didn't bother with an umbrella. And then a really hot girl holding an umbrella came up to me and asked me if I wanted to share her umbrella. I declined.

Now, because I'm... well... me, hot girls generally do not just come up to me and offer to share an umbrella with me. So my brain immediately concluded this girl knows me, and I just haven't recognized her, for example she's someone from one of my classes, or a friend of my wife's. So then that led to me standing there awkwardly, racking my brain to think where I know her from, while trying to unobtrusively glance at her out of the corner of my eye.

I still don't know where I know her from, or whether I know her at all.

She was seriously hot though. Reminded me of a slightly shorter version of that girl from the third Fast and Furious movie.

It was raining this morning while I was waiting for the bus to campus. It wasn't raining very hard though, so I didn't bother with an umbrella. And then a really hot girl holding an umbrella came up to me and asked me if I wanted to share her umbrella. I declined.

Now, because I'm... well... me, hot girls generally do not just come up to me and offer to share an umbrella with me. So my brain immediately concluded this girl knows me, and I just haven't recognized her, for example she's someone from one of my classes, or a friend of my wife's. So then that led to me standing there awkwardly, racking my brain to think where I know her from, while trying to unobtrusively glance at her out of the corner of my eye.

I still don't know where I know her from, or whether I know her at all.

She was seriously hot though. Reminded me of a slightly shorter version of that girl from the third Fast and Furious movie.
So you stood silently in the rain nervously peering at her from the corner of your eye? Smooth.

GasBandit

Staff member
Coupons.

Do you pronounce it:

Ka-yew-pons

Or

Koo-pons.
That might merit its own thread with a poll at the top. But it's wierd... when I read the word, my mind says kyew... but when I say it out loud in conversation, I always say "koo." I cannot reconcile this congnitive dissonance.

It never stops.
Your whole lifetime will be layered with epiphanies of varied importance.
I remember when, watching Attack of the Clones, I thought it was ridiculous that Amidala had been an elected Queen and was now out of office.

Last night it dawned on me that means Naboo's citizens chose to be ruled by a child.

Edit: And I just realized that this post totally fits in the thread that Pat's post came from.

Well, she was very mature for her age.

(I wanted to find a picture of Chewbacca doing the Elvis giggle, but Google failed me.)

I am having dinner with my mom and grandparents tonight. A free meal is nice right?

Alas it comes at a terrible price.

Before the dinner, I have go over to help both my mom and grandmother with each of their computer issues.

Lord have mercy on my soul.

I had a close encounters with a certain Dill Pinkerton this morning...

Damn, those armadillos are noisy AF when they are snorting through the vegetation. I think it is the first time that Ralph smelled a living dillo.