Dave

Staff member
My guess is they were in a secure refrigerated area. Those tend to be fireproof. But still, isn't it ironic? Don't ya think?

I got two of my classmates hooked on Cookie Clicker. The three of us all started a new game at the same time this morning. It is now evening, and one of them just sent me a picture showing off his 2.5 million cookies per second. I responded with a pic of my current production, at 5.5 million cookies per second.

To be fair though, I'm an experienced Cookie Clicker-er.

*Boss walks in*
SHOULDN'T YOU ALL BE TRANSLATING SOMETHING?!
饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 饼 ...

--Patrick

Mr. Z got banned from a Reddit thread today because he quoted My Cousin Vinnie in a legal advice thread. I'm very proud of him.

(I should mention he's not upset about it, he thinks it's funny that someone got a stick up their ass about it.)

GasBandit

Staff member
Mr. Z got banned from a Reddit thread today because he quoted My Cousin Vinnie in a legal advice thread. I'm very proud of him.

(I should mention he's not upset about it, he thinks it's funny that someone got a stick up their ass about it.)
"Evryting dat guy just said is bullshit!"

"Evryting dat guy just said is bullshit!"
That would have been good, too.

No, some guy's wife got a ticket for speeding in their Cadillac SRX(?i think that was the model), but he said the ticket was bullshit because she had just pulled out of their driveway and gone only 200 ft, so there's no way she reached the mph the cop said she did. So this other guy does the calculations, accounting for model and acceleration, blah blah long math science post, and Mr. Z replied, "But did the Cadillac come in metallic mint green?"

That and two other people replied to Mr. Z about positronic traction, and all 3 got banned for "memeing".

I'm most proud because it's exactly what I would have written. Tru luv.

You know, when I fucking google "no bake irish cream cheesecake recipe", what I don't want in my fucking results are 25 blog posts without recipes all saying "yes it's fucking good and look at all these fucking pictures of it" and 6 recipes that involve fucking baking.

Google, you have fucking failed me.

I took my dog out for a pee this afternoon. He must have supercharged because he peed quite a bit. When he finished I heard this scream come from where he urinated. Then I saw this little bunny head pop out of the ground. I guess he was protesting the presidential treatment. Then he saw us and slid back into the hole.

View attachment 28820

I feel ya, Null. I really do.

—Patrick
I once had a freezing problem with a game, searched for it online, and found only one post describing the problem I had, with no resolution. And upon further inspection, it turned out I'd made that post when I'd previously run into the problem several years earlier.

Last edited:
Gaby was having trouble sleeping last night, so we played "Come up with cat names" The first one to repeat a name loses. I lost because she didn't accept "Doctor Michumi" as a new name.

Last edited: