All three drinks are the same, and I can't be convinced otherwise.

They're also all bad tasting and should only be consumed with mixer to get you drunk.

All three drinks are the same, and I can't be convinced otherwise.

They're also all bad tasting and should only be consumed with mixer to get you drunk.
Crappy whiskey should be mixed, just like crappy cheap rum or gin or vodka. Good versions of all of those are great, and should definitely not be mixed. Heathens. It's like saying all pork, including bacon, is shit, because you've only ever tried spam.

Crappy whiskey should be mixed, just like crappy cheap rum or gin or vodka. Good versions of all of those are great, and should definitely not be mixed. Heathens. It's like saying all pork, including bacon, is shit, because you've only ever tried spam.
Real talk though, I fucking love fried SPAM

I once had some super fancy whiskey. Like hundreds of dollars per bottle.

I mixed it with Pepsi it was so bad. I believe I actually posted it here.

Edit: yep. I'm pretty sure I undersold the number in that post but I could be wrong.

@figmentPez told me this morning that he and I are coming up on 8 years, roughly, of being friends. That’s so crazy! To think I’ve been around here for that long - longer even since I lurked for quite some time before posting.

He and I still have a conversation thread going from that time, all these years later. Haha! What a time. He’s such an important part of my life, as are all of you.

Life is weird and I like it that way. :heart:

GasBandit

Staff member
@figmentPezTo think I’ve been around here for that long - longer even since I lurked for quite some time before posting.
Well, you made your account just a little under 9 years ago (May 11, 2010). So yep, you're definitely what one might refer to as a fixture around here ;)

And although the new software doesn't track it any more, I'm still pretty confident you still have the highest likes-to-posts ratio.

Well, you made your account just a little under 9 years ago (May 11, 2010). So yep, you're definitely what one might refer to as a fixture around here ;)
Hahah! Yess.

I was just telling him that I remember why I made a profile in the first place - to help identify cosplayers in the good cosplay thread. I was so bothered anytime one came up that no one knew but I did, so I came barelling in to help. :rofl:
I lurked in that thread for sometime before branching out.

Whiskey is like spicey food, you get desensitized to it. Most entry level whiskeys taste like water to me, I cut them with ginger ale to add flavor.

Oh, apropos of nothing, y'all...

Start thinking of what you might want to look like if I were to make a version of you in Sims 4.
Dammit @DarkAudit look at what you've done with all your talk of perverted (and redheaded) Sims4 mods. I don't want to end up locked in a sex dungeon wearing a gimp costume!
Okay maybe I do, but I don't want to be made into a redhead first!

GasBandit

Staff member
Dammit @DarkAudit look at what you've done with all your talk of perverted (and redheaded) Sims4 mods. I don't want to end up locked in a sex dungeon wearing a gimp costume!
I'd be lying if I said it wasn't the redhead mod he linked in discord that got me looking at sims 4... but I won't be running any of the sex mods :p at least not on the Halforums House playthrough...

This probably will me much closer to Gusto's old original Halforums House posts than anything like HFA. Heh.

GasBandit

Staff member
Fat, salt and pepper or grey wavy hair, short beard. Hazel eyes.
I said "think about" :p you can save the actual thing for the character creation thread. There's gonna be more to it than that, too - you're gonna have to have like seven different outfits, personality traits, etc... I'll run it all down like I usually do.

Yesterday I found a boobie bounce animation mod that works with the walks. But to make it work properly, it requires WickedWhims. Also found some nice sweaters and halters for my oppai freckled ginger lass. Second attempt turned out cuter than the first.