Dave

Staff member
"I've tried my entire life to not be racist..." No, no you really haven't. And to follow it up with that diatribe...ugh. There are days when I'm glad I'm adopted. I'm not blood relative with this nutball.

Ladies and gentlemen...my brother.
Your brother is an idiot. As someone that does get prejudged for their name, he can go eat a bowl of simmered dog shit. That text managed to get a rise out of me, which is pretty rare lately.

I hadn't heard of name-based candidate-picking being taken to that level of detail, though, kudos for that.

Dave

Staff member
He also posts things like this (link may not work right): Damn. It didn't work. It was about how he didn't serve his country to have people tell him not to be politically correct.

What he WON'T tell you is that he never made it out of boot camp. Yup. He washed out. But he calls himself a veteran because he went to boot camp.[DOUBLEPOST=1456356367,1456356211][/DOUBLEPOST]Another post from him:

The so called "African Americans" are the biggest racial problem we have in the US. I personally have no use for anyone who claims to be an "African American" as that is completely impossible. No one can be from more than one country, period. I also have many black friends and each and every one understands why I will never use that term. Actually the only two possibilities are "Mexican American" or "Canadian American". But of course your mother would have to give birth in the middle of the river. What I perceive to be the correct statement is, American of African dissent. I have never found a black to be racist until that term is used.
I also firmly believe that the Confederate Battle Flags are a point of history, and should therefore be left alone. Along with the calling for reparations for something that occurred many years ago. They just need to get over it and attempt to act like normal human beings and most of their troubles will disappear.

To which I responded (speaking to my cousin, Gary, who was in on the conversation):

Hey, Gary. Next time you're in town we're going to have to go over to the German-American hall to catch a bite to eat. Or maybe the Scottish-American hall. Or maybe the Irish-American Society.

Whatever. Those aren't real things.
[DOUBLEPOST=1456356420][/DOUBLEPOST]AMERICAN OF AFRICAN DISSENT!! I can't make this stuff up, folks.

Dave

Staff member
His first name is Nick and you already know my last name. Go check him out on Facebook. I don't know what's public but it's all stuff that is mind-numbingly and eye-rollingly worthy.

it warms my troll bladder....[DOUBLEPOST=1456358471,1456358382][/DOUBLEPOST]
He also posts things like this (link may not work right): Damn. It didn't work. It was about how he didn't serve his country to have people tell him not to be politically correct.

What he WON'T tell you is that he never made it out of boot camp. Yup. He washed out. But he calls himself a veteran because he went to boot camp.
doesnt that come off hypocritical talking to someone like you who actually served your country?

Dave

Staff member
it warms my troll bladder....[DOUBLEPOST=1456358471,1456358382][/DOUBLEPOST]

doesnt that come off hypocritical talking to someone like you who actually served your country?
He never says anything directly to me, just posts things out into the big, wide world.

I just laugh. I never call him out on that or the "world's greatest dad" shit he tries to pull. He has 3 kids who refuse to see him and two who just started now that they are adults. Being abandoned & withheld child support will do that. Oh, and the ones about how he respects everyone because he was spanked as a child. I could go on & on. When my mom dies I'll never have to see him again.

He never says anything directly to me, just posts things out into the big, wide world.

I just laugh. I never call him out on that or the "world's greatest dad" shit he tries to pull. He has 3 kids who refuse to see him and two who just started now that they are adults. Being abandoned & withheld child support will do that. Oh, and the ones about how he respects everyone because he was spanked as a child. I could go on & on. When my mom dies I'll never have to see him again.
oh sorry i misread that, i thought he was saying this shit to you, because i read at a retard level. :3
also he sounds like a class act a real winner, sorry you have to be related to him.

As someone who's cousin ran for Ohio Representative on the Tea Party platform and posts this kind of stuff all the time, I share your pain @Dave. I have to have my family on my Facebook or they'll through a whining fit but I've blocked 90% of their shit form posting onto my feed.

You know what's a nice, wholesome, American name that rolls right off the tongue? Bernie Sanders. He should totally vote for Bernie.
Here, allow me:
Projected output of the shitspout said:
NOT RACIST AND NO HOMO GUISE

don't get me started on burnie-the-flag sandinista, or is it sandni***r-lover? what kind of name is that? a jew name, that's what! he should go run for President of Jewistan, or Israel!
But really, you should reply to that status telling him how wholesome of a name it is, Dave. For the lulz.

"I've tried my entire life to not be racist..." No, no you really haven't. And to follow it up with that diatribe...ugh. There are days when I'm glad I'm adopted. I'm not blood relative with this nutball.
Oh my god. I can't process. Our province has offered sanctuary to you guys if Trump wins. Please consider?[DOUBLEPOST=1456375451,1456375222][/DOUBLEPOST]
"I don't want to sound racist but..."

What is a phrase immediately preceding something really racist, Alex?
Exactly!! Or not to be rude but....

If you have to put that disclaimer there then whatever follows is going to be rude or racist etc. Either don't say it or own it.

I looked at his page. I couldn't help myself. He has so much hate :([DOUBLEPOST=1456377113,1456376717][/DOUBLEPOST]We did a round table today and in addition to the boring they wanted to know what we love to do outside of work. There were some rally cool answers:

Many golfers
A few photography nerds (me included)
Golfers
A lady who said she supervises her husband (wtf?)
Runners
Campers
People with young kids
Travelers
Language buffs

And then a guy who does war reinactments all summer and reconstructs Roman murals all winter. He wins!

My dad called me at 6:00 AM to tell me to listen to this radio show where they were talking about an Earth-like planet ten times the Earth's size in another galaxy and that it was amazing.

I humored him instead of telling him that everyone else in the world found out about that last year. My dad doesn't look or act old, so why does he insist on doing old parent things?

How someone's name sounds when preceded by the word "President" is also no basis for a system of government.

--Patrick
Reminds me of...

Dennis said:
Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

fade

Staff member
What nationalities qualify as acceptable presidential names for him? And what if the candidate is of lily white Spanish descent, and not Central or South American? Does that make the name okay again? What about something really British, like Nigel? Is that okay?

What nationalities qualify as acceptable presidential names for him? And what if the candidate is of lily white Spanish descent, and not Central or South American? Does that make the name okay again? What about something really British, like Nigel? Is that okay?
We prefer "chalk white", tyvm. Considering he said that Rubio/Cruz could be Presidents of Spain, I think it's not (only) the skin color that bothers him.

Nigel has "nig" in the name. The idiotic puns write themselves and are un-American, thus not a valid candidate.