It has been a terribly long time since I collected (and summarily gave away all of) Transformers.

This thing may make me change my mind and get one for my desk. He's...well, nearly a foot tall. Sweet ass Ultra Magnus.

I forgot to post this earlier so forgive my copy and paste from the book of faces.

Jet: "My penis says I'm still a nugget!"
Me: "...what does that mean?!"
Jet: "It means I'm getting FRIED!"
I just...I guess? That sounds like something someone who is fried would say....
What the hell.

Kids sound like little hobos.

We got TI81s in about 1991 or so and I immediately programmed a batman game complete with splash screen and collision detection (batman was a dot during play). I thought I was awesome until I found out about the internet and read about what people had done with the 85.
I felt the same way about my TS1000. Just making an animated K.I.T.T. isn't enough to be considered really cool.
I've let someone intimidate me for years, and there was no point!
Never be intimidated by someone's intelligence, even if they really are 'more intelligent' than you.
Nobody knows everything.
Anyone who claims that they do has just admitted in fact that they do not.

--Patrick

For the first time in many years, I now sport a hair colour that could/should have gotten me suspended in grade school (there was a 'no unnatural hair colours' clause in the dress code). It is considerably brighter than I anticipated. The box lied!! Not sure if awesome or terrifying. Just in time for my last day at work tomorrow. :)

For the first time in many years, I now sport a hair colour that could/should have gotten me suspended in grade school (there was a 'no unnatural hair colours' clause in the dress code). It is considerably brighter than I anticipated. The box lied!! Not sure if awesome or terrifying. Just in time for my last day at work tomorrow. :)
First day of a new hair color is always bright. Give it a day or two.

GasBandit

Staff member
It is rather indicative of the state of our cultural corrosion that, in the phrase "basic bitch," the word "basic" is the part that is considered to be the insult.

It is rather indicative of the state of our cultural corrosion that, in the phrase "basic bitch," the word "basic" is the part that is considered to be the insult.
I blame that on Ash's rival in the "Pokemon Black and White" TV series. Calling things basic is his favorite insult.

Or how the rich racist is under social pressure for his racist rant, and not for having a mistress with multiple boyfriends.

fade

Staff member
Ever get the feeling that your spouse is a complete stranger? I don't know why, but I've been having that feeling lately. It's not a rant or a sad thing, just weird.

Wife: "Can you just suck it up and write a vampire manuscript so we can make some money off it? Then you can go back to writing your weird shit."

Some days, she's my muse; other days, she's my Lady MacBeth.

:facepalm:
What possesses someone to show up at 2:30 in the morning, bombed out of his skull, asking for a manager that hasn't worked here in two years?

And then, and then... ask for an application and fill it out right there. Absolutely nothing is legible. Then there's the hand tattoos and ear gauges. The tumblr enablers and SJWs will surely disagree, but there is a limit to what is an acceptable appearance when your customer base includes very old-fashioned and socially conservative types. This guy ain't got it.

Wife: "Can you just suck it up and write a vampire manuscript so we can make some money off it? Then you can go back to writing your weird shit."

Some days, she's my muse; other days, she's my Lady MacBeth.
I'm telling you... the first guy to right sparkly gay vampire romance stuff with light BSDM like 50 Shades is going to make a CRAP TON of money.

I'm telling you... the first guy to right sparkly gay vampire romance stuff with light BSDM like 50 Shades is going to make a CRAP TON of money.
"Tess struggled against the pink fluffy handcuffs on her thin, sparkling wrists. She glared up at Steve, who was grinning down at her naked, prone form. 'Didja have to do this in broad daylight, Steve? You know all this sparkling makes me freckle.'

Steve's grin widened. 'I like it when you sparkle, Tess. Reminds me of the glitter I used to put on my art projects, back in kindergarten.'

Tess could feel her pulse racing. I remind him of kindergarten? Oh god, he's so irresistible!"

I forgot to post this earlier so forgive my copy and paste from the book of faces.

Jet: "My penis says I'm still a nugget!"
Me: "...what does that mean?!"
Jet: "It means I'm getting FRIED!"
I just...I guess? That sounds like something someone who is fried would say....
What the hell.

Kids sound like little hobos.

Look, it's really starting to show more and more...Just admit Yoshi's his father :p

"Tess struggled against the pink fluffy handcuffs on her thin, sparkling wrists. She glared up at Steve, who was grinning down at her naked, prone form. 'Didja have to do this in broad daylight, Steve? You know all this sparkling makes me freckle.'

Steve's grin widened. 'I like it when you sparkle, Tess. Reminds me of the glitter I used to put on my art projects, back in kindergarten.'

Tess could feel her pulse racing. I remind him of kindergarten? Oh god, he's so irresistible!"
When I first read this I was super-pissed, then I realized it was missing the "r".

Sometimes I imagine what I would be like as a twin. And then I imagine all the cool pictures we could take together. And then I always hear how being left-handed means there was a high possibility my Mum was pregnant with twins early on in the pregnancy, but I don't know if that's true. I do hear it a lot though and am always curious.

TWINS!! :D

Sometimes I imagine what I would be like as a twin. And then I imagine all the cool pictures we could take together. And then I always hear how being left-handed means there was a high possibility my Mum was pregnant with twins early on in the pregnancy, but I don't know if that's true. I do hear it a lot though and am always curious.

TWINS!! :D
I'm not gonna lie... first thing I thought of.