You know what's always hilarious? When someone says something is awful and their only reason is that its "overrated". And when you ask them to elaborate, they just say its over-rated AGAIN! Its this kind of lazy criticism that makes me feel confident in my own intelligence.
"I don't like it because you like it and I feel like being petulant and contrary."

North_Ranger

Staff member
Goddammit I'm bored tonight... Don't feel like doing anything creative, the play-by-post games I've signed up in are pretty much dead over the weekend, the weekly Pathfinder game night was cancelled due to sickness, and the one person I really could vent out to and have a nice evening with hasn't showed up in months... *sighs*

Goddammit I'm bored tonight... Don't feel like doing anything creative, the play-by-post games I've signed up in are pretty much dead over the weekend, the weekly Pathfinder game night was cancelled due to sickness, and the one person I really could vent out to and have a nice evening with hasn't showed up in months... *sighs*
Wait wait wait...you do play by post RPs?

I love those!...but they die so quickly.

I feel like I get way to excited about notifications. Like, I live my online life through notifications and just get so happy whenever I get one. Facebook notifications, cosplay page facebook notifications, tumblr notifications, deviantart notifications and notifications on here. I just love seeing that little red number pop up....

Anyone else ever feel that way?...
Or am I just..you know....odd.

I feel like I get way to excited about notifications. Like, I live my online life through notifications and just get so happy whenever I get one. Facebook notifications, cosplay page facebook notifications, tumblr notifications, deviantart notifications and notifications on here. I just love seeing that little red number pop up....

Why yes, yes I do.

Yeah but typically only when I get new people on my painting's Facebook page. That's pretty rare.

Aww, guys! You all seriously light up my life - I was swimming in notifications today. And it was glorious! Also, can I say achievement unlocked by garnering every single available rating on one post??

Had a conversation today about bad superheros, and the first hero the guy mentioned was Aquaman. I disagreed responded with Jason Todd...he ha no idea who Jason Todd was. I mean when I think of awful heroes I immediately think Jason Todd, Aquaman is like Superman compared to Todd. Everyone goes up a notch thanks to him.

That has to be one hell of a coincidence. In a randomly generated 20 character product key, one of my groups of four characters was PBNJ.

Does anybody have that gif where the japanese girl is going to town on that ice cream?
If were just trying to get people on Halforums to get hypothetical Gifs based on our obscure fetishes, than does anyone know that Gif of the blonde chick from Faulty Towers in her prime eating spaghetti in a sensual manner? Cos if so, my friend really wants to see it.

This is not quite a victory and yet not quite a complaint either so I am putting it here. :)

I just got an awesome deal on some Anime DVDs from RightStuf on their pre-Black Friday sale but at the same point I know that with both Black Friday and Cyber Monday right around the corner even more good deals are coming and so i feel a bit guilty for spending the money. I have the money to spend but I also know that Christmas is coming up soon and that I could have put that money into savings but it was such a good deal.

In the end though I am happy I more happy than bummed about buying the DVD sets. It is just weird because I know I am getting to a point in my life where I need to be focusing on the future more and that just because I have the money to spend doesn't mean I should spend it. It is a weird transitioning stage and even though it makes me feel bad for making spur of the moment decisions like I just did I know it is still a necessary change.

And for those who may be interested here is the link to the sale I was talking about

http://www.rightstuf.com/rssite/main/holiday/

And because I am still excited for what I bought here is a list of what I got :)

$12.49 - Allison & Lillia DVD Generation 1
$12.49 - Allison & Lillia DVD Generation 2
$14.99 - Daphne in the Brilliant Blue DVD Holiday Bundle
$8.39 - Diamond Daydreams Complete Collection
$4.99 - Jinki: Extend DVD Complete Collection
$10.99 - Maid Sama DVD Collection 1
$10.99 - Maid Sama DVD Collection 2
$4.99 - My Santa DVD (Hyb)
$52.99 - Toradora! DVD Holiday Bundle

J

JCM

Holy shit.... I actually feel guilty about leaving here... you guys actually have me and Luiza in tears laughing at the funny mentions. BTW,

a) the guy who came over to my house to pick a fight wasn't from the forumpolis/image/krewmembers forums, he was from the Slate forums. I do not know what happened to him after the police dragged him off, or if he survived a Brazilian jail.

b) My son hasn't learned how to kill a man with a muffin, but he killed a large spider with a Lightning McQueen plush toy...

c) Dave is not my father.

d) I am truly, truly sorry.... looking back at the last 2-3 years of posts I feel like I am telling a kid Santa's not real.
There was never an alt... I had some 30+ alts when Keatinge tried to ban me, I joked about another forumite being my alt.

But it was funny seeing some louder posters like Major_Khaos, Janissary, Mav, Chaz, Amy and the like, pm me angrily because someone messaged them calling them my alt, demanding to know who was my alt or something