If anyone remembers I posted about a guy who had an alt of his ex-girlfriend on this forum I used to go on, possibly for several years. In retrospect I should have known something was up the month he said they were gay girls, and then changed back to being a straight couple a month later. The internet is a sad, sad, saaaaaaaaaad place.

figmentPez

Staff member
I've only had one alt myself. I made an account for Death of Rats to make a Discworld joke, but that was back on the Image forums, I think.

I'm crushing on a very attractive girl I have recently been introduced to. She's tall, athletic, funny and gorgeous.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND she's also dating a guy that looks exactly like Gusto

Make Gusto face the Rancor! Or any stop motion monster, those are the scariest. I don't know what it is about CG monsters but they just aren't as scary as a lumpy puppet monster.

GasBandit

Staff member
I read a short story somewhere about the rancor and his trainer, how the Rancor was really just like a big puppy, abused and mistreated at the direction of Jabba, and the trainer was secretly conspiring with another gangster to steal the rancor and set it free... and the plan was to go into action the very day Luke Skywalker killed it.

Edit: found it.

That scene with the trainer was always weird as fuck to me. I've seen plenty of monsters killed in this series, why a sympathetic scne here? The trainer has a EU book about him now doesn't he? Like its him, training the Rancor from being a Rancor puppy or something, and then dealing with its death. Not gonna lie, sounds a lot more enjoyable a story than the CG clone wars show.

Oh, not good! Do you know how many fox shirts woot has?? 11, that's how many.

C'mon willpower...must...not..purchase them! (Although it's super hard to resist 'Playful Foxes', which is in green now - my favorite color! As well as 'Fox Fall' and 'The Quick Brown Fox...'.) But I must!

I get a lot of weird things stuck in my head. Today's weird thing stuck in Gared's head is <drum roll please>: A chant by "native" workers, digging up some statue or idol or something like that, for Scrooge McDuck, in an early season 1 episode of Duck Tales.

fade

Staff member
Finding songs that mix together well. Two good combinations so far: Getting Jiggy With It (Will Smith) + Stayin' Alive (BeeGees) and Sabotage (Beastie Boys) + Pepper (Butthole Surfers).

Also, if the Beastie Boys are known to let the beat drop, and Skrillex drops the bass, what would happen if you mixed them together?