Headaaaaaaaaaaaaaache why don't you gooooooooooooo away. Headaaaaaaaaaaaaaaache, why must you stay? I got some shit to do(ooh-ooh), man I wish I had a brew- oh head-ache, why are you the only thing to stay?

Huh, after typing that while imagining Frank Sinatra singing that my head ache is gone. Weird.

Well the HD is almost up, but I need to install all the drivers and install it into my PC. Which it may or may not detect. So... yeah... I have that going for me.

fade

Staff member
Props to that model who walked into the plane for showing up on the news. She's really putting on a good face.

My grandmother's crazy huge pine tree is being cut down today. The reason is kind of cool though, the capital building (in Idaho) want to use it as their Christmas tree this year!

So random, but entirely awesome! The tree was starting to get sick, so I'm glad it gets one last hoorah. I am going to miss it though, I grew up with that tree being the marker for my grandmother's house.

I can't wait for December, me and my family are going to Myrtle Beach! Now if only we could skip the Mingey Christmas party and the horrible passive aggressive conversation, and gift cards to stores I don't go to- THIS CHRISTMAS WILL ROCK!

You capitalized it so now I imagine this as your last name.
Close, my mother's maiden name. My last name is Robinson, who have WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better parties for adults. My mother's sides parties are so fucking child oriented its annoying. If your over 13, say good bye to getting a good present. Its either a thoughtless sweater, or a thoughtless gift card. On my father's side you either get a hilarious gag gift, or something alcohol related!

Finding songs that mix together well. Two good combinations so far: Getting Jiggy With It (Will Smith) + Stayin' Alive (BeeGees) and Sabotage (Beastie Boys) + Pepper (Butthole Surfers).
I have a file just to keep these in whenever I think of a good mix. It's pretty big.

--Patrick

I have no idea what it takes to keep me awake. On some days I'll feel really groggy after not having coffee, but on other days I don't need coffee at all to feel awake. My body is weird man.

I took my dog to town for some shots from a traveling vet service at a farm supply store. We had to wait in line for an hour to get his shots. He was just so damn happy to be around so many dogs and cats that he could not sit still. So he was behaving a bit badly, but with a good attitude. I was a little embarrassed that he was the worst behaved in line, but he is so happy that he did not really offend the other owners. And he took the shots like a champ.

Since I was in town, I took him to a dog park. I was a little worried because I did not bring any retrieving toys or a Frisbee. Luckily the park was packed. So he got to run and play HARD for an hour, he ran for an hour... an hour. He is used to high grass and brush around my neighborhood, and the park was mostly dirt. So he could not corner well. Literally the first time he hit top speed and turned, he tumbled for about 8 feet. And man he's fast, which was not good for this one fat, short, Chow. Ralph would run past all the dogs and get them to chase him. But he would spend as much time watching the pack of dogs on his heels as he would watch where he was going. So he twice T-Boned the Chow. And because the Chow was so short and fat, Ralph would bounce straight into the air and crumple into the dirt. The Chow never budged.

There was also a mighty horn-dog at the park. Anytime a dog would pay attention to a human, the horn-dog would roll up behind and start humping away.

Ralph was nearly as bad, he found this cute little Cur that looks a little like him... and performed Cunnilingus on her at every chance. The owners were some college aged hipsters that were happy she was getting that type of attention.

Then when I got him home we played a little Frisbee, and he caught it several more times than normal.

So he had a great day, and is sleeping happily now.

figmentPez

Staff member
Please tell me this is a joke:

Get Jack’d on New Caffeinated Cracker Jacks

Frito Lay is planning on releasing a new extension to its popular Cracker Jacks snack line – one item of which will contain about 70 mg of caffeine per 2 ounce pack. (For reference, the FDA-recommended safe amount for cola-type beverages is 72 mg per 12 ounce container.)
... that caffeine comes from coffee
....Cracker Jack’ds are specifically developed for adults and therefore will not be marketed to children,

Now all we have to wait for are the Snickers with whiskey in them and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL is good. Or Baby Ruths, really I want more alcohol based candies.

Preemptive rant...

If you have family or friends working third shift Thanksgiving night, don't stick them with having to reheat leftovers for their Thanksgiving dinner. A lot of us will still be asleep before work while the rest of you are chowing down and socializing.

Preemptive rant...

If you have family or friends working third shift Thanksgiving night, don't stick them with having to reheat leftovers for their Thanksgiving dinner. A lot of us will still be asleep before work while the rest of you are chowing down and socializing.
One year when I was working on graveyard shift my mom brought me leftovers from Thanksgiving dinner. She hung them on the doorknob to my house before I came home from work in the morning. >__<

GasBandit

Staff member
You always hear about somebody threatening to buy a mac instead of a PC because of the new OS coming out, but until today, I never met someone who actually did. Somebody I work with actually bought the win 8 laptop first, but the UI was so unintuitive to him he took it back and traded it in for a macbook.

You always hear about somebody threatening to buy a mac instead of a PC because of the new OS coming out, but until today, I never met someone who actually did. Somebody I work with actually bought the win 8 laptop first, but the UI was so unintuitive to him he took it back and traded it in for a macbook.
That is why I switched to a Mac, actually. Everyone had such a rough time with the recently released Vista that I decided that if I was going to learn a new OS (moving from XP) then I would switch to a Mac. I admit, it has been a comfortable ride on this machine.

J

JCM

Damn... hit 100kg today. Back in the pre-pvp forums day, I weighed from 59-69kg... so this is what a happy marriage does to a man.

It looks like my father is going to need hip replacement surgery soon... this means a couple of things.

- We're going to be without his paycheck for around 2 months while he recovers. We aren't going to be kicked out of our house or anything, but this is going to be tough for us to deal with.

- For some reason I'm the one who is supposed to be responsible for taking care of him during this time. My father and I constantly fight. We've come to blows on more than one occasion.

- I'm starting school in January, mostly online courses. Right after he's getting his surgery.

So yeah... my life just got complicated.