If I could find the time I would watch MST3K and Rifftrax every hour of every day. But would it KILL Netflix to put it proper continuity! I know it's nit-picky but tell that obsessive compulsive needs for continuity. Also, why the hell isn't Manos on Netflix?

10 years from now.

"Hey, I know you!"

"Glad to see a fan! So what you like my music, pimp my ride?"

"....what? I just saw you on a joke about Transformers 6! It was funny!"

"....yeah I'm that guy."

ElJuski

Staff member
It's a :I face, duhhhh.

in regards to your beltway joke.

No, but seriously, I just had this conversation with my brother the other day about his thing for hot weather women. Just adds extra points in his book if a chick can do a weather report.

Huh.

Jet has been laughing a lot today and rubbing his crotch off anything close to him. I thought he wanted ot go to the bath room but he fought me at every chance when I suggested it.

Finally, I asked just what was wrong.

"Its not going!"

Okay. So the obvious follow up question would be "What's not going?"

He then dropped his pull ups and whipped out..well, his member. It was very stiff.

The kid has been fucking my living room all morning.

I can't think of a good way to explain to him that I don't want him doing that with out him thinking he's in trouble. I don't want to scar him!

So I just told him to go see what's in his room. It seems to have worked.

Let us add this to the list of things I never thought I would have to deal with.

Ah, youth. Much more disgusting tha kids shows say. If he ever becomes a comedian make sure to remind him of that story. That shit gets the laughs all the time.

Huh.

Jet has been laughing a lot today and rubbing his crotch off anything close to him. I thought he wanted ot go to the bath room but he fought me at every chance when I suggested it.

"Its not going!"

He then dropped his pull ups and whipped out..well, his member. It was very stiff.

I can't think of a good way to explain to him that I don't want him doing that with out him thinking he's in trouble. I don't want to scar him!

Let us add this to the list of things I never thought I would have to deal with.
I'm reminded of the Louis CK skit about naked little boys wanting to fuck his nostrils.

So many reasons for me to choose from to never want kids in my life.

I'm reminded of the Louis CK skit about naked little boys wanting to fuck his nostrils.

So many reasons for me to choose from to never want kids in my life.
I went to a vocational school rather than High School(nothing special, my tech teachers taught me CRAP). We didn't have our own buses so we had to uses busses from Buena and which took us to Folsom Elementary to go on a different bus. So-many-CHILDREN! And don't even THINK about bringin' your DS or game-boy with you because all you'll hear is "Can I play? I WANNA PLAY!" So yeah I'm in no rush for children either.

Cajungal

Staff member
Huh.

"Its not going!"

Similar thing happened with my niece. She discovered her clitoris at about 2 years old on the little-kid swings that you have to place them into. She'd scoot into the little barrier and giggle, telling me later that, "It tickles my bagina!" Now she uses my dad's massage chair.

My sister doesn't freak about it; nor does she act like it's nothing. She's told Ada the real words since she could speak, but explains that they're "private" words that people don't usually like to talk about. Like you, she doesn't want to make her feel ashamed, so she usually just diverts her attention. "That's enough chair time for now; let's color!" That usually works.