Me and some class-mates were having your basic "who would win in a fight" conversation. I said Mojo Jojo would totally win against Doctor Doom. They agreed. It was a silly conversation.

If you want to pay too much for groceries, just get them at a gas station.
Trader Joe's is cheaper for almost all of my regular, staple groceries than the local Ralph's or Vons and has better quality. It's only when you get into their gourmet and specialty items that Trader Joe's becomes very expensive. The only reason I shop at Ralph's anymore is when I need to stock up on meat, household supplies, or the occasional thing I can't find at TJ's.

Does anyone actually know someone who is afraid of clowns? In every cartoon I've seen be it on tv or the web, there seems to be at least one person who is afraid of clowns, but in real life no. I know people who think they can be annoying but that's about it.

ElJuski

Staff member
don't forget--with internet nerds, if it isn't amazing and wonderful and oh whimsy and my childhood, it's sexually taking what you love with force and without asking. Bliss or rape, take your pic!

EDIT: that is re: the muppets and not re: the clown thing

don't forget--with internet nerds, if it isn't amazing and wonderful and oh whimsy and my childhood, it's sexually taking what you love with force and without asking. Bliss or rape, take your pic!

yapyapyap.gif

You are smith of words ElJuski.

Does anyone actually know someone who is afraid of clowns? In every cartoon I've seen be it on tv or the web, there seems to be at least one person who is afraid of clowns, but in real life no. I know people who think they can be annoying but that's about it.
I had a teacher in high school who was an actual clown college graduate, and he showed us clips of these apparently famous (in the clown world) clowns. Several people in my class freaked out at the mere mention of clowns and asked to sit out in the hall instead of watching the clips.

I had a teacher in high school who was an actual clown college graduate, and he showed us clips of these apparently famous (in the clown world) clowns. Several people in my class freaked out at the mere mention of clowns and asked to sit out in the hall instead of watching the clips.
Damn. Coulrophobia IS real. How did they freak out, was it legitimate shrieks and everything?
wait what
Distorts the flavor completely, hardly a buzz at all. Might as well have been a cigarette.