Got more money than sense? How about a tin can from Tiffany's made of gold and silver FOR $1000. But otherwise it looks identical to a tin can with the label ripped off. No one's going to accidentally throw that away or anything...

http://www.tiffany.com/accessories/desk/everyday-objects-tin-can-60559139
Don't forget the ball of yarn or the other items.

--Patrick
So what you do is buy two of the cans and the ball of yarn. Then you can make a very expensive telephone for your spoiled, rich children.

fade

Staff member
Well the follows were obvious, but the linked article says so was the "random guy happens to find it" part.

Dave

Staff member
I don't know if this is a rant or funny or what. I made HuHot Mongolian Grill remove something from their official Facebook page.

They posted a meme of Harry Truman holding up a newspaper that said, "Shoyu Black Pepper is Back!" I merely pointed out that it was weird using that image, considering Truman was holding up a newspaper simply because the headline was hilariously wrong. I got some flack from some people but HuHot pulled the picture from their page.

What makes this even weirder is that they didn't even get what I was saying and probably thinking I was a troll. I sent them a PM and this is the conversation:

huhot1.png
huhot2.png

There was no fucking typo! DID YOU NOT LISTEN TO ANYTHING I SAID?!?

fade

Staff member
I don't know if this is a rant or funny or what. I made HuHot Mongolian Grill remove something from their official Facebook page.

They posted a meme of Harry Truman holding up a newspaper that said, "Shoyu Black Pepper is Back!" I merely pointed out that it was weird using that image, considering Truman was holding up a newspaper simply because the headline was hilariously wrong. I got some flack from some people but HuHot pulled the picture from their page.

What makes this even weirder is that they didn't even get what I was saying and probably thinking I was a troll. I sent them a PM and this is the conversation:

View attachment 25845
View attachment 25844

There was no fucking typo! DID YOU NOT LISTEN TO ANYTHING I SAID?!?

GasBandit

Staff member
I've recently started flavoring my water with this stuff.

1109171333-1.jpg

And let me tell you, every time I pop the cap open and the smell hits me, I realize that if any woman were to dab the concentrate behind her ears, I couldn't be held responsible for my actions.

I've recently started flavoring my water with this stuff.

View attachment 25853

And let me tell you, every time I pop the cap open and the smell hits me, I realize that if any woman were to dab the concentrate behind her ears, I couldn't be held responsible for my actions.
I'm partial to the plain Lemonade ones myself (mostly the store brand, since it's half the price and tastes the same). Can't say it turns me on, though.

My cheap drink in college was Mio + Water + Popov.
Well almost. Congress was $.50 cheaper than Popov, and I got Walmart-knockoff mio.

fade

Staff member
I'm reasonably certain you guys are speaking some form of English, but I can't quite make it out.

I realize the hypocrisy in complaining about this, but: can't wait to go to work and hear multiple complaints from co-workers that we don't have off today. :rolleyes:

I know racing was dangerous in the late 60s, but Speed Racer shrugs off a 98% fatality rate in some races like it was just another day at the office. :eek:

fade

Staff member
Yeah, but did you know that Racer X is secretly his secret brother Rex, who secretly crashed up in the mountains?