Prepackaged salad is such a time saver. If not for that, I don't think I'd ever eat salad at all outside a restaurant.
This is how I feel too. I usually just cheat and get the shredded lettuce bag, then chop up exactly what I want for my salads. Having a mandolin helps speed things up with most of what I use, but the lettuce would need to be done by hand and that is just too much effort (and lettuce) for me.

fade

Staff member
This is how I feel too. I usually just cheat and get the shredded lettuce bag, then chop up exactly what I want for my salads. Having a mandolin helps speed things up with most of what I use, but the lettuce would need to be done by hand and that is just too much effort (and lettuce) for me.
*mandoline

(sorry)

fade

Staff member
I know they're pronounced the same, but the cutter has the "e" on the end. It's pedantic, I know. That's why I apologized.

Dave

Staff member
Myself and my two siblings are all adopted. No big deal, we've known since we were little.

My sister just found her birth parents. Well, parent, anyway. Her mom died in 1973. But she's talked to her dad. She also found out she has two sisters. So she can have a sister instead of dressing up her younger brother. But that's another repressed memory we won't get into right now.

After probably six years, my wire mouse has had it and now I've bought my first wireless.

And oh boy, it's a spirited piece of tech! Whipping all over the screen at the slightest touch; I'm lucky to click on anything I meant to. I'll tame it, no worries, but it's a live one!

GasBandit

Staff member
After probably six years, my wire mouse has had it and now I've bought my first wireless.

And oh boy, it's a spirited piece of tech! Whipping all over the screen at the slightest touch; I'm lucky to click on anything I meant to. I'll tame it, no worries, but it's a live one!
Depending on the model, there's probably a way to adjust the sensitivity on the fly.

They have really nice ones at our local store with pumpkin seeds and all kinds of shredded vegetables :)[DOUBLEPOST=1471392199,1471392159][/DOUBLEPOST]What I came to post randomly:

I love the word Jigglypuff. I can't stop saying it.

"Omaha Man Urinates On Cat: Unsure If Marijuana Was Involved" Police says large amounts of water were found in the man's system.