Corn, or frosted flakes. Captain Crunch if its there, my gums are made of strong stuff.

Just so everyone knows, there is NO Batman Chinese restaurant. Looked up the Chinese Batman from Rebirth, auto-corrected to "Chinese Batman Restaurant"...and it gave me "Chinese Bateman Restaurant", an eatery...in Australia. And now I'm just sitting here, wondering what Batman themed Chinese food would be like.

No love for grape nuts? They are my "If I were wealthy I'd be eating this more than a few times a decade" cereal. Way too expensive per serving, though...

No love for grape nuts? They are my "If I were wealthy I'd be eating this more than a few times a decade" cereal. Way too expensive per serving, though...
They aren't really that expensive if you go by the serving size on the box, but who does that?

--Patrick

They aren't really that expensive if you go by the serving size on the box, but who does that?

--Patrick
Still over $4 a box, while most cereals seem to go for $2-$3 a box. Over $0.33 per serving, if you go by their tiny half cup serving, for what amounts to human kibble.

They should be selling it by the 50 pound bag for $20 a bag. Looks like 32 pounds is $85.[DOUBLEPOST=1471012751,1471012644][/DOUBLEPOST]Although it looks like there's lots of recipes for homemade grape nuts, so if I really cared that much I'd make them or simply accept the cost. It's just food.

Honey Nut Cheerios or Mini-Wheats for me. I am a man of simple pleasures. I didn't even use sugar on my cereal as a kid. I liked Rice Krispies or Shreddies plain, while my brothers coated them in sugar.

The extreme sugar cereals like Cap'n Crunch or Reese's Puffs never did it for me.

Cajungal

Staff member
I can't buy that kind of cereal. If I even look at it in the supermarket, I can hear my mother's disappointment.
Same. Anything with less than 4 grams of fiber and more than 7 grams of sugar and the Catholic guilt sets in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I'm confused... Why aren't we all stabbing each other with broken milk bottles while yelling about medium rare cheerios? Awfully civil in here for a food discussion.

I miss UHT milk so much. It's way too expensive here in the U.S., a luxury product. Buying your milk 5-10 gallons at a time and keeping it in the pantry is fantastically convenient.

Just so everyone knows, there is NO Batman Chinese restaurant. Looked up the Chinese Batman from Rebirth, auto-corrected to "Chinese Batman Restaurant"...and it gave me "Chinese Bateman Restaurant", an eatery...in Australia. And now I'm just sitting here, wondering what Batman themed Chinese food would be like.
Well, that's not entirely correct. There was a Chinese restaurant in downtown Manhattan that Mr. Z and his friends used to eat at, and it's name translated to The Bat Cave. I have no idea if it still exists.

I enjoy my milk that comes in glass bottles delivered straight from the dairy. ^_^
There used to be a local diary we got milk from. Their milk and ice cream were THE BEST. But it was a small operation and eventually they closed. Too bad. I miss them.