Dammit now I can't unsee.
Which makes the emoji about 20x better, no?

Also, my mother has now joined Facebook. She's very explicitly stated it's not about chatting or communicating with friends and family, it's solely intended to....keep up with her knitting circle. Well, okay than.

Dave

Staff member
Nope, no sharing from me. I have a cosplay page that is pretty separate from my normal Facebook, and is nearly the only place I post cosplay things.

But it's okay. I'm sure most of them are spam bots or something. I'll just delete away. =^^=. The volume of people was the odd part. I think I ended up with 40+ requests. :S
Is it attached in any way to the page where you're selling the dice?

fade

Staff member
You want proof of evolution? Watch one of those news stories with the cell phone footage of a bunch of out of shape, untrained people getting into a fight at a traffic light. Man, for all the world they always seem to move like a bunch of gorillas to me.

Dave

Staff member
You want proof of evolution? Watch one of those news stories with the cell phone footage of a bunch of out of shape, untrained people getting into a fight at a traffic light. Man, for all the world they always seem to move like a bunch of gorillas to me.
If that's true, then why are there still stop lights? Checkmate, atheists.

Dave

Staff member
*sigh* The joke about how if we evolved from apes why are there still apes? Yeah, that's been morphed into the trope that anything having to do with evolution means that there should be no more of X. I used traffic lights because it was sillier than saying "why are there fat apes".

GasBandit

Staff member
*sigh* The joke about how if we evolved from apes why are there still apes? Yeah, that's been morphed into the trope that anything having to do with evolution means that there should be no more of X. I used traffic lights because it was sillier than saying "why are there fat apes".
Well if it makes you feel better, I understood.

Thank you for the explanation. I've changed your rating.

Mind you, I still don't really understand what you're getting at. . . is this how everyone feels when I do the thing? I, uh, may have to stop doing the thing.

Dave

Staff member
It's all good, man. It's what happens when old men start to meme. I would say dank meme, but that would be even dumber.

I always feel bad telling kids the price on books when they've lost them. I mean, 90% of the time it's their own fault, I'm sure, but nobody wants to have to drop 80 bucks for a lost book just to graduate.

Surgarland needs to put a security camera in the statue's camera, and post pics of all the people posing with the 2 girls.
I was looking for a picture of the skateboarder and rollerblader that includes a sign in the background indicating no skateboarding or rollerblading.

Downtown Mesa had a similar art display in their downtown, showing various people engaged in different poses of daily life (sitting on a park bench, helping a child tie their shoe, etc.). It's quirky, but I don't see a problem with it.

fade

Staff member
Do you think that the Seuss-verse is unified? Is the Grinch's mountain on the speck of dust too? Does that mean the grinch is invisible to the naked eye?