What is happening?!?

I'm so confused. I've gotten dozens of new friend requests on Facebook - last night and today. We have no mutual friends or anything and I don't know them. Why?? WEIRD...

If I wasn't so positive that it's none of you guys, maybe, but I'm really not sure where they're coming from.

(Also, pleas? I was never pleading, I merely offered if anyone wanted to. Scuse you. ;) )
I never meant to suggest you were begging us. If anything, it'd be the other way around.

--Patrick

I though I heard the screams of someone getting murdered early in the morning...turns out it was a machine that...sounded exactly like someone getting murdered in a horror film. I'm...going to assume it was an older model, because that horrifying death shrow would NOT have focus tested well.

What is happening?!?

I'm so confused. I've gotten dozens of new friend requests on Facebook - last night and today. We have no mutual friends or anything and I don't know them. Why?? WEIRD...

Cosplay linked somewhere on a site and they linked your profile instead of cos page?
Though I've gotten a few friends requests with no common friends lately too...

Have you shared your work anywhere on Facebook? Did someone share your work or tag you?

Sometimes when I share a photo to a group that is well received, I get friend requests.

I had a sudden idea that makes me wish I could write a Superman comic:

In order to keep up his secret identity, build friendships, AND still work as Superman, Clark Kent invites all the guys from the office (and maybe the hotdog stand guy who he always talks with) to game nights.

And being the host creates all sorts of excuses to step out and do Superman stuff.

"Oh shoot, we're out of ice. No no, don't get up. I'll be right back."
"Hey guys, Grazzoli's delivery guy quit on them suddenly, so I'll have to go pick up the pizza."
"Oof, we're running low on booze. Perry, what'd you drink again?"

I'm picturing this in the style of Superman Adventures (the spin-off comic for the animated series).

Last edited:

fade

Staff member
So regarding the shooting: they had AR-15s and good aim. Two dead. I found out about it when I heard squealing tires and looked outside to see a truck with the window shot out (no injury). They shot at the police helicopter and hit it 5 times. One of the fatalities is one of the suspects.

No one has a motive yet. Only thing I know for sure is that it seems like it happened at the little French restaurant near my house. The owners and some of the staff are French. Not sure if that matters but given the troubles France has had recently...

Have you shared your work anywhere on Facebook? Did someone share your work or tag you?

Sometimes when I share a photo to a group that is well received, I get friend requests.
Nope, no sharing from me. I have a cosplay page that is pretty separate from my normal Facebook, and is nearly the only place I post cosplay things.

But it's okay. I'm sure most of them are spam bots or something. I'll just delete away. =^^=. The volume of people was the odd part. I think I ended up with 40+ requests. :S

Teaching my Mum to use emojis was one of my greatest decisions. She uses them in the most bizarre but adorable ways, it makes me laugh.

She texted me letting me know my Grandma's in town, wanting to see me, so could I come visit sometime before the 8th? And then sunglasses emoji.

She makes me giggle.

figmentPez

Staff member
Teaching my Mum to use emojis was one of my greatest decisions. She uses them in the most bizarre but adorable ways, it makes me laugh.

She texted me letting me know my Grandma's in town, wanting to see me, so could I come visit sometime before the 8th? And then sunglasses emoji.

She makes me giggle.
Reminds me that my mom recently asked me about this type of emoji: ヽ(°∇°)ノ