I think I see the problem with @WasabiPoptart.

On a whim, I just looked on Expedia what a round-trip ticket to Honolulu would be for me. I clicked off the website when I saw $1,100+ as the price.

I think I see the problem with @WasabiPoptart.

On a whim, I just looked on Expedia what a round-trip ticket to Honolulu would be for me. I clicked off the website when I saw $1,100+ as the price.
Yes any time you are looking at sites for tickets clear your cookies between each search or the price will go up![DOUBLEPOST=1451279246,1451279175][/DOUBLEPOST]I just misunderstood will you said, but what I said stands true, when searching for tickets online clear cookies in between searches and the prices won't go up

Happy Birthday plus one!

Also, only two HFers said anything about my birthday (on FB) :( Still not popular despite giving you all, all my likes :cry: Enjoy your moment in the sun! Some day in the far future, you too may behalf forgotten on he....oh, you had to say it was your birthday yourself? Come on over, let's rag on those faux celebrities who get threads posted for them on their birthday, like GasBandit. Pfuih.[DOUBLEPOST=1451320294,1451319824][/DOUBLEPOST]On another random note: I posted about car issues before. The garage gave me a quote for about €800 including replacing the mirror, or "somewhere around the franchise of €500, but we'll try to go just above" without. I now got a letter from the insurance saying they're paying the garage €1800+. I don't know who's scamming who, but something's off. I just don't know if the body shop is messing with me, or the insurance is trying to make it appear as if I've caused more damage than I did, or what.

GasBandit

Staff member
let's rag on those faux celebrities who get threads posted for them on their birthday, like GasBandit. Pfuih.
When 36,000 content-rich posts YOU reach, make a thread for you somebody WILL maybe. /yoda

Ha, but really, nobody posts in that thread on my birthday. It's now more or less the official "let's post naked pictures of redheads" thread, and it goes 365 days a year.

Happy Birthday plus one!

Also, only two HFers said anything about my birthday (on FB) :( Still not popular despite giving you all, all my likes :cry: Enjoy your moment in the sun! Some day in the far future, you too may behalf forgotten on he....oh, you had to say it was your birthday yourself? Come on over, let's rag on those faux celebrities who get threads posted for them on their birthday, like GasBandit. Pfuih.

I was going to say, scuse you! No one made me a birthday thread. :S

When 36,000 content-rich posts YOU reach, make a thread for you somebody WILL maybe. /yoda

Ha, but really, nobody posts in that thread on my birthday. It's now more or less the official "let's post naked pictures of redheads" thread, and it goes 365 days a year.
Oooh, look at him, complaining about getting a thread with pretty naked redheads for his birthday, going on too long. Ingrate! Diva! :p

I'm taking my daughter and her friends out for pedicures and a movie today. It means I have to watch the new Chipmunks movie, but at least it isn't Pan.

GasBandit

Staff member
I'm sitting here trimming my fingernails with a toenail clipper like some kind of barbarian.[DOUBLEPOST=1451335696,1451335232][/DOUBLEPOST]Got tired of the ad overload whenever I'm browsing on mobile (on other sites, not this one, obviously), so I finally downloaded and tried the Adblock Plus browser. I'd previously used their app (not browser), but because I don't want to go through the hassle of rooting my phone, it only worked on wifi. But the full browser seems to work pretty well - just as well as chrome for android, anyway. And it does take care of the ads, even ads in embedded video.

The real test will be, when I get it home, can I still pipe embedded video to my chromecast from within the browser, or will I have to switch back to chrome to do that. It isn't a dealbreaker, but it'd be the final checkbox that convinces me to make it my default browser and stop using android-chrome altogether.

GasBandit

Staff member
It's been bugging me for a long time that the guitar chord progression in the theme music for one of the shows on my station kept ringing a bell but I could never quite place it. Finally did. It's the same chord progression as You're Gonna Die Soon by Sarah Silverman. I find that mildly irritating, but not as irritating as it was to not be able to remember where I'd heard it before.

Oh god, they did my daughter and her friend's pedicures before mine and now they are sitting in the area full of women's magazines like Cosmo and looking at me with the "we are totally hiding something" face.

I keep seeing truck signs and billboards that say things like "COME TO <venue> FOR NYE" and I keep wondering how they convinced Bill Nye to do a show.

--Patrick

Well, be fair. It's easier to scour plastic clean than people. I mean, there are chemicals you can use to sterilize a dildo that would kill a person.
I've read a lot of Agatha Christie. I don't remember that plot.

Well then, maybe I'll write it. The Handmaid's Toy: A Miss Marple Mystery.