When did he get a Gretchen Wilson CD on his iTunes account?
I'm not competent enough to manage an iTunes thingy. I heard it on the radio at a gas station.

PS the toilet was broken at the gas station.

PPS I did not break the toilet, I was just buying scratch tickets.

First day of NYCC today, for those of you who aren't here basically imagine having every single sense you have being overloaded to the point of madness. MADNESS!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

And you are covering it for Howard, I would take it?
INDEED- doing the interviews with Wolfie on Saturday, and as a personal project I'm doing a journal comic recording my doings.

For example, a few blocks away from my Hostel a shooting took place! RELATIVELY RECENTLY! AND YET its still one of the cleanest places in New York I've seen. Like...creepily clean. There's some Ghostbusters shit going on down here isn't it?

How do you not tag @LittleSin in this post?!
I thought about it, but the last couple times I've tagged her in cthulhu-themed stuff she didn't like or respond, and I didn't wanna come off as creepy stalkerish ;)

Edit: Now that I've posted that, I went ahead and went creepy stalkerish and looked at her profile. She hasn't logged in since 9/18, a couple of days after her car bit the dust. Which is probably why my tags got no action. Hope she's doing ok.

Me three.

Unrelated. I was three albums into a Beatles vinyl binge before someone pointed out today would have been John Lennon's 75th birthday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our daughter showed us her Thanksgiving craft and it had a list of thigs she was thankful for:

Her teacher
School
Family
Our cats
Money
Food
Bacon

I giggled that bacon gets its own category outside of food.

I then asked about the money comment and was about to lecture when she said well you need money to buy bacon.

Can't argue thst!

GasBandit

Staff member
I then asked about the money comment and was about to lecture
Wait, no, don't lecture her, the concept of money is indeed something to be thankful for, it saves us the hassle of having to carry around various goods of value with which to barter. I mean, what if you had to carry two live chickens into town every time you wanted a gallon of milk and some ham? Without a currency system, we'd never be able to function as a society. No more ordering things online, either!

Wait, no, don't lecture her, the concept of money is indeed something to be thankful for, it saves us the hassle of having to carry around various goods of value with which to barter. I mean, what if you had to carry two live chickens into town every time you wanted a gallon of milk and some ham? Without a currency system, we'd never be able to function as a society. No more ordering things online, either!
So true! Without money there would be no boxes of bears delivered to me!

How active are the NSFW sections/threads?

I mean, I have them blocked and I'm not interested in seeing them, but I'm just curious how often people post there? I've been seeing them mentioned a bit, so I was just wondering.

They're a lot less busy than the normal forums. There's only one thread there that interests me (Frank's stupid internet people thread), and it doesn't get updated much at all.

You're not missing out on any activity, if that's what you're wondering.

GasBandit

Staff member

I mean, I have them blocked and I'm not interested in seeing them, but I'm just curious how often people post there? I've been seeing them mentioned a bit, so I was just wondering.
The only threads regularly updated are the naked people threads (Sexy pics thread, sexy gifs thread), in recent weeks. The others only sporatically. The Misanthropy thread used to be updated a whole lot more, but I guess the world has been less soul-deadening lately.

I wouldn't know, I certainly don't post there.

It's nowhere near the soft, white underbelly of the Internet, eviscerated for all to see that you might think, but it's no playground, either.
The "opt-in" is mostly there because the content can go beyond PG-13 and there has to be some way to keep people who really shouldn't from "accidentally" stumbling onto it and hurting their tender minds.
...or in other words, to minimize third-party liability under the Child Protection and Obscenity Enforcement Act.

--Patrick