It started with this...

(EVERY LAST ONE, btw.)
And following the various tags led to Evil Dyna Girl, and some reaction pics some of you may find useful...

And a warning. Unmuted Electra Woman and Dyna Girl is not safe for adult brain cells.

I tried to explain to someone that Yo Gabba Gabba is just Sid & Marty Kroft redux, and they didn't get it. I'd feel old, but I think most of their oeuvre was either off the air or in reruns by the time I was born. Still, she should have known, the troglodyte.

Last edited:
Max Headroom wasn't part of my childhood (I was already in college); Night Flight was the same.

Everything else, though....

true story: Once, my little brother really ticked me off. I don't remember why. But I do remember poking a hole in his stretch armstrong with thumbtack and putting it in the bottom of the toy box. He didn't notice for weeks, when he went digging for a toy and found most of the stuff in the bottom was covered in goop. I was a little asshole.

Last edited:
They warned you against using it in cold weather.
My cousin and I each had a Stretch Monster...until they also developed leaks after being poked by one too many sharp objects.

--Patrick

GasBandit

Staff member
Jeez you guys are evil. Worst I ever did was roll my little brother up in a blanket like a burrito, put a belt around him in the middle, then put him in a closet.

Jeez you guys are evil. Worst I ever did was roll my little brother up in a blanket like a burrito, put a belt around him in the middle, then put him in a closet.
When my little brother was 4 or 5, we would fold back one corner of the mattress, set him on it, and fling him into the wall like a catapult.

fade

Staff member
I was second of six. My older sister was really mean to all of us. I probably was, too. We had wire window screens in our house, and I discovered they were perfect for grating Barbie flesh into a fine powder. My wife still tells me there was some hidden misogyny in grating the boobs off all my sister's Barbies. I think it was just because they were a convenient target.

Wow, it never occurred to me to destroy my brothers' stuff.

I just bit him whenever I got mad. He learned early on that we were better friends than enemies.

Meow meow meow meow
Meow meow meow meow
Meow meow meow meow
Meow meow meow meow
Meow meow meow meow
Meow meow meow meow
Meow meow meow!

My only sibling is my sister, who is 10 years younger than me. That age difference means we never had any rivalry, I was just always the protective big brother.

GasBandit

Staff member
It'd be nice to be able to go a week without having to re-teach my general manager which is 12 am and which is 12 pm. It wouldn't be so bad if it didn't lead to him giving instructions to the computer which result in advertisements running at 3 am when they're not supposed to.

GasBandit

Staff member
It is intelligence to know that a tomato is a fruit.
It is wisdom to not add it to fruit salad.
It is philosophy to debate whether this now classifies ketchup as a smoothie.