Well I mean...liquor is definitely out of the question but a light, summery white wine or a light beer perhaps? Enough to make you not care about the chaos, but not enough to make you cuss in front of them or tell them they're adopted.
I think we can all agree that white wine and light beer are just water not alcohol.

List of annoyances today, I can't get the Professor Layton movie on Blu Ray without a damned region free player, and had to reformat my PS3, and I the damned orange stains on my water filter won't come out. But I got to the end of PL: The Last Specter so there is that.
This was me before they announced an American DVD release. I have the British DVD release.

If you have a BluRay in your PC, it's region free!

I got a box full of little stuffed bears for every season delivered to work and they are awesome. I squealed. I need more!

One has a pink glitter tail!!!

Cajungal

Staff member
Ooh, new podcast! I will check it out - thanks!

Have you heard the story behind, "The Education of Little Tree"? It was on an episode of This American Life. Crazy story.

Also, have you listened to Serial? It's great too.
Haven't heard that TAL, but I'll check it out! :) And I really enjoyed Serial. Still don't really know what to think about it, and I haven't yet read the interview with Jay that came out shortly after.

You know what I love, though? Thrilling Adventure Hour. Have you heard of that one? It's a spoof of old time radio shows, and it's the most fun thing ever. Also, Dead Author's Podcast. Paul F Tompkins as H.G. Wells talks shit about Jules Verne and then interviews dead authors that he's picked up in his time machine. Kristen Schall as Tennessee Williams is just brilliant.

GasBandit

Staff member
Seems to me 2 more "Flame Warriors" need to be added to the repertoire (you guys remember those, right?)

Repost Police - their only function seems to be to blow their whistle whenever someone who hasn't memorized the entire internet dares to post content that has been posted days, weeks, even years ago. Often seen in the company of -

Top Comment Deputy - on forums which use the "main post followed by comment threads" paradigm where comments can also be upvoted as well as the main post (Reddit, Imgur, etc), Top Comment Deputy goes one further than the Repost Police and points out anyone trying to get comment upvotes by making the same comment that got top votes the last time the content was posted.

Well I mean...liquor is definitely out of the question but a light, summery white wine or a light beer perhaps? Enough to make you not care about the chaos, but not enough to make you cuss in front of them or tell them they're adopted.
I don't know that we should really be talking about which wines pair best with children.

--Patrick

No I'm playing with wood.

I just asked my daughter if her friends should bring Monster High dolls to the sleep over and got Sophia Lauren level cut eye.

I have a bunch now! I plan to take more pictures when I can lol!! I bought all the holiday ones except for Christmas as they were sold out and the 4th of July ones. A box of snuffles!!