Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 12 and under

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
True terror is to wake up one morning and
discover that your high school class
is running the country.

Kurt Vonnegut

Sooooo... I'm swapping demographics in 3 weeks, trying to decide if I should go with older or younger. ;)

I, for one, with all sincerity and no sarcasm whatsoever, feel honored and delighted to be growing old with you guys.

Getting old is waking up and realizing that the pain in your knee from when had a minor fall has been going on for over 3 months.

GasBandit

Staff member
Man. This place used to be hip and trendy. Now we're... dadfogey central. Why don't we all go buy some Khaki shorts with pockets on the legs and some New Balance tennis shoes and red knit lacoste shirts and let our eyebrows grow 3 centimeters out from the surface of our skin and tell only jokes based on puns and lexical ambiguity and laugh at those jokes with vocalizations on the inhalation of the laugh rather than the exhalation.

Well, I offically started posting on the PVP boards just as early info was starting to leak out about the Transformers movie, so probably 2006 or so. 8 years or so for me.

That about jives for me, because it was about a year after I was REALLY heavily involved in the WoW boards.

I haven't been a super-long poster here. I think I signed up just a month or two before the board was Kurtzed.

But I've been posting on a particular tinwhistle board since 1992. Let me tell you, you don't stop hating the people you hate, even 20 years later.

I haven't been a super-long poster here. I think I signed up just a month or two before the board was Kurtzed.

But I've been posting on a particular tinwhistle board since 1992. Let me tell you, you don't stop hating the people you hate, even 20 years later.
I don't know about that. My position on GasBandit has softened quite a bit. Then again, I don't know if that's me being more open minded, him being less of an outright jerk, or a combination of the two.

I lurked on image for a long time, then I lurked on Straub's, and now I lurk here. I've changed a lot since then and there is a whole slew of "new" old-time posters. Or maybe just new names for old posters.

I think Gas has softened quite a bit. CDS I'm not so sure has. Both softening and not are good I believe.

I don't know about that. My position on GasBandit has softened quite a bit. Then again, I don't know if that's me being more open minded, him being less of an outright jerk, or a combination of the two.
I guess you're right. I really didn't care for Shego when we first interacted, and I'd be happy to have drinks with her now if we ever were in the same town.

But man, this one guy on that forum..such a PITA