The best way to cure jet lag is to force your body into the new schedule. Eat at appropriate meal times and go to bed when it's night, not when your body tells you that it is hungry or tired. Do that and you'll be good to go in 2-3 days.

W

Wasabi Poptart

The best thing I did was to sleep it off when I went to Italy. I went to bed at 5pm local time and got up at 6am the next day. Didn't have a problem from that point on (other than I also caught the flu from a fellow passenger on the flight).

Cajungal

Staff member
I'll be here a lot today and tomorrow. I'm a sub music teacher for 2 days, and my schedule consists of about 3 classes and then zilch. I am enjoying all this teacher appreciation week food... :D

Cajungal

Staff member
Oh man! Good luck, Fade. :) Maybe I can buy you a good-luck coffee an finally meet you once before you leave my hometown!

W

Wasabi Poptart

I'm in Hawaii. And it's raining outside!! I'm tired of dealing with it (it's been raining all friggin' week).

I don't know about the soul thing, but I'd stab him with sporks until he bled out if he tried to deny me a Dr. Pepper.

I am eating black licorice jelly beans. Black licorice jelly beans being the superior jelly bean. Their colour undeniable, their taste everlasting, their raw power over lessor coloured jelly beans unquestionable. They are the master jelly bean!

Deal with it!

That's it, I'm doing it!

CRAWDADS

Delicious, mouth watering, succulent craaaawwdads! Don't you think you could eat five or six pounds....right now?

I went into the studio yesterday to render out my FINALLY FINISHED Thesis film. Took 6hrs, so I slept for a couple of hours across three office chairs in front of the computer.

Point is, I finished my film at 4am, was the only person in there that late, then cleared out my desk at the studio. My access is cut off tomorrow. It was a very surreal experience that kind of forced me to finally accept it; I'm done school. I mean I've already been writing graduate on my resume and I've already been applying for animation jobs, but now it REALLY seems like its happened. Its scary.

I just realized that twitchmoss can't have pizza with meat on it at home and that made me sad. It's not really pizza without any meat on it.