I need some Raybans, a white t-shirt, some cut off jeans and three red polka dot bandanas Asap.

Move it people the universe is at stake here!

This is the face of someone who either really likes her job, or else can fake it really well.

--Patrick
She's probably getting a pretty decent income to run around and play a disney princess. I was surprised at how much I was offered in 2003 to play tinwhistle for 6 months at Disney Tokyo.

This is the face of someone who either really likes her job, or else can fake it really well.

--Patrick
I took a trip to Hong Kong Disneyland last weekend. All of them either really love their jobs, or can fake it really well.

Also, they're beautiful.

Yeah, but they were all dressed as Mulan.
I know you're probably joking, but no they weren't. They had westerners dress up as the western Disney princesses. There was even a convincingly Native American Pocahontas. Also, Tinkerbell's skirt length was definitely not Disney-friendly.

Huh. Seems later this year than last. I noticed the May beetles/June bugs/Christmas beetles are popping out later, too.

--Patrick

Last edited:
My brother's Facebook page says he is now engaged to some skeezy looking tramp. I clicked on her profile and she is "followed" by like 200 skeezy dudes. Her job? Gettin' Money. Her previous job? Strip club. Her language? Money and English.

Now, he will act all offended that no one has congratulated him. Ugh. :facepalm:

3 pieces of random crap.

1. I tried Carl's Jr. for the first time today (they just started spreading this far north) and I don't see what the big deal is. It's a burger joint. So many of my coworkers were buzzing about it.

2. I follow a ton of video game people on Twitter and it was neat seeing one of them retweet something Zen Monkey did today.

3. I miss Rob King. I don't know why I thought about him today on here.

Last edited:

GasBandit

Staff member
3 pieces of random crap.

1. I tried Carl's Jr. for the first time today (they just started spreading this far north) and I don't see what the big deal is. It's a burger joint. So many of my coworkers were buzzing about it.
Did you get THE DOUBLE WESTERN X-TRA BACON THICKBURGER?