I am fire! I am death! I am doody!
doody.jpg

Thanks so much for putting that voice back in my head.
Now I'm going to have to watch it again.
Also, I discovered I have to be careful when plugging "schweetz doody" into Google.
vanellope_von_schweetz_in____hero__s_doody___by_hyro0o0-d5l8qj6.jpg
--Patrick

Head colds are assholes. You have maybe one day where whining feels justified, then you just feel shitty, BUT NOT SHITTY ENOUGH, for days afterwards.

fade

Staff member
It just struck me that the green lantern oath is the same meter as Stopping By Woods on a Snowy Evening.

Stuff like that always bugged me in Elementary English class, "Well I pronounce it this way, but if I pronounce it the other way it DOES rhyme" which leads to a 50/50 chance of missing the mark.

So we have these on our straws at work and they normally look like he is wall crawling but if you take him off the straw and lie him sideways...

"Hey girl, you should come over here and check out my web shooters."

So my daughter climbed into my bed a couple of days ago with an upset tummy. Nothing came of said upset tummy, but I was sure it meant that I was going to be throwing up within a couple of days. But no, it instead went to my son, probably because my daughter jumps all over him all the time. My husband will not agree, but thank god this happened on a weekend when he is here to clean it up, because I can't even handle the sight of my own vomit. :p

Mother's Day in Latin America. The day when some people keep their mother awake late with songs about her death and in the next morning they expect her to clean everything and feed them and their drunk friends.

Well, yes, but his point isn't actually that you should pick those numbers, he says if you're not willing to pick those numbers, then you should see the psychological barrier to accepting they are perfectly reasonable numbers to pick, which ought to illustrate why you shouldn't buy lottery tickets - on the basis that you buy them to win, of course, and not just for fun, obviously. I don't think he actually cares whether people buy them. I just liked the quip.
I was thinking...if you really want to blow the mind of a person who is thinking about purchasing a ticket, you can point out to them that the odds of drawing winning numbers which match those drawn the previous cycle are exactly the same as any other number.[DOUBLEPOST=1399847102,1399846956][/DOUBLEPOST]
My date. Isn't he handsome?
AB5iaOk.jpg

--Patrick