P

Philosopher B.

Currently taking 20mg of fluoxetine and I am tired as FUCK. I Googled drowsiness with fluoxetine, and it seems other people with the same prob recommend taking it before bedtime. But my doc said to take it in the morning. IDK, I guess I'll just keep taking it at 10: a.m. until my followup.

fade

Staff member
You know what I like about Archer? He's funny, but he's competent at his job. It's so new it's refreshing. And that's sad.

fade

Staff member
Wow. Xkcd is so polarizing, but love it or hate it, today's is really depressing. I know he was having some issues with health in real life. I haven't looked into it, but this latest one may have something to with it.

http://xkcd.com/881/

North_Ranger

Staff member
I think I might be a bastard.

I just ate a ham and cheese sandwich with a tall glass of milk... while watching God on Trial, a philosophical film about the Holocaust.

I miss the farm house I used to live in... I am still rural, but there is so much light pollution I cannot see the Milky Way. There you could basically walk around with the light of the stars - no moon.

Cajungal

Staff member
It was a very bad (or good?) choice considering assholes are just the type of people I have to deal with when I shop there. If I'm not wading through misused rascals in the frozen foods section, I'm being run down by dust-clouds filled with unattended children.

figmentPez

Staff member
I want to see someone create an infographic comparing the amount of nuclear material released from the Fukushima nuclear plant after the earthquake, with the 5.2 tons of uranium and 12.8 tons of thorium released into the atmosphere by the average coal plant during the year of 1982 (I couldn't find more recent info).