Bought a can of Chunky's soup, Cheeseburger flavor. Having poured it out and heated it up, it's essentially just a bowl of cheese.

Curious what this is going to do to my intestines.

fade

Staff member
It's sad when a few guys with a quadcopter and a gopro make a better superman movie than Hollywood ever did.

It's been a week since my surgery. Compared with the time they removed my appendix, laparoscopic surgery doesn't hurt.

GasBandit

Staff member
I think something might be wrong with me. It just occurred to me today that I've started having out-loud conversations with myself. The realization came during navigating traffic on the way home, I muttered out loud "Ok, I think, you stay in this lane, you should be good." And after a second I replied "What're you telling me for? You're the one driving."

Then I blinked a couple times, did kind of a mental double take, and realized how that would look to someone else.

I think something might be wrong with me. It just occurred to me today that I've started having out-loud conversations with myself. The realization came during navigating traffic on the way home, I muttered out loud "Ok, I think, you stay in this lane, you should be good." And after a second I replied "What're you telling me for? You're the one driving."

Then I blinked a couple times, did kind of a mental double take, and realized how that would look to someone else.
Sometimes I feel like if I don't talk to myself I'll forget how...

I almost constantly talk to myself/converse with myself when I am alone.

Yeah, not alone. Just don't do it too loudly when others can hear. Some people are insecure:p

Other news, a friend's doing am aster's thesis on MMORPGs (because why not?) Anyway, if anyone here playing an MMO feels like filling out an easy questionnaire (in English), all anonymous and stuff, that'd be nice:
https://uantwerpen.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_bkg3uIKFVPB50b3
Damn, I did it wrong. The second page was "do you play MMORPGs such as WoW etc" and I clicked no, since I don't play any of the listed MMOs. And then the survey ended.

I hate watching someone start having hope for something that most likely isn't going to pan out. I can't say anything. I can only watch and wait for the inevitable.

Over the course of a year, when Einstein was 25, he published the Annus Mirabilis Papers. The photoelectric effect, brownian motion, special relativity, and mass-energy equivalence. In one God damn year.

When I turned 25 I had only just decided being 120 pounds overweight was not good for me.

Over the course of a year, when Einstein was 25, he published the Annus Mirabilis Papers. The photoelectric effect, brownian motion, special relativity, and mass-energy equivalence. In one God damn year.

When I turned 25 I had only just decided being 120 pounds overweight was not good for me.
Tom Lehrer - introducing 'Alma' said:
It is a sobering thought that when Mozart was my age, he had been dead for two years.
Or in my case, ten. :oops:

Oh cmon, I'm sure Charlie has a chance with Naiwen. Don't be so glum!
wait that's why Naiwen had Tamaki as a user icon!? shit i just thought we had a new gigolo on the forum...although i admit I do have a strange love for Oran High School Host Club.