Seems like I say "With a capital T and that rhymes with P and that stands for POOL!" at least once a month.
I was part of a production of that, so there's plenty of it that surfaces in my head through my daily life. You'd think since it was almost 30 years ago I'd be over it, but noooo. Suddenly, for no reason, my brain will start going, "It was the Model T Ford made the trouble, made the people wanna go, wanna git, wanna git, wanna git up and go seven, eight, nine, ten, twelve, fourteen, twenty-two, twenty-three miles to the county seat/Yes, sir! Yes, sir!/Not the Model T at all, take a gander at the store! At the modern store, at the present-day store! At the present day, modern, departmentalized grocery store!/Whaddya talk, whaddya talk, Where d'ya get it!/Who's gonna patronize a little bitty two-by-four kinda store any more..." and on, and on.

--Patrick

I'm at the airport and theres a guy here that has a hitler-stache. I wonder at what point in his life he decided that was a good idea.

Well I just learned that there is someone from colorado with parents in buffalo that is into roller derby other than our @Dei

Also, she probably thinks I'm insane for mentioning a "halforums"

blotsfan said:
Well I just learned that there is someone from colorado with parents in buffalo that is into roller derby other than our @Dei Also, she probably thinks I'm insane for mentioning a "halforums"
I actually have a derby friend originally from Niagara Falls too! I'm sure there is more of us.

Quick poll:

Name an ingredient (other than tomatoes) that goes in spaghetti sauce.

EDIT: I want to see what the most popular answer is.

Last edited:
garlic, onion, meat of some sort (usually sausage or meatballs made with beef, pork, and veal), red wine, oregano, basil, rosemary, thyme, olive oil, and a sprinkle of Parmesan.

Couple things, love me some paprika and cayenne nice and spice! Gotta have garlic of course, oregano/basil, and maybe throw some broccoli in there. The slow boil makes em taste MM-MM good.

GasBandit

Staff member
Random salesgirl/DJ in the hallway, talking to visiting artist: "Ok, just make sure you tell me when you're going to come..."

My inner monologue: "Phrasing..."

Her, continued: "... that way I'll know you're coming, and that I need to come too."

My inner monologue: "PHRASING...!"

Archer's warped me. Well, I was warped to begin with, my mother always said. But it has altered the diction of my warpage.

Random salesgirl/DJ in the hallway, talking to visiting artist: "Ok, just make sure you tell me when you're going to come..."

My inner monologue: "Phrasing..."

Her, continued: "... that way I'll know you're coming, and that I need to come too."

My inner monologue: "PHRASING...!"

Archer's warped me. Well, I was warped to begin with, my mother always said. But it has altered the diction of my warpage.
I frequently have "Phrasing..." in my inner monologue; but when I'm drunk, and people recommend that I have a glass of water before I have anymore, I just keep telling them, "Never touch the stuff... Fish pee in it..."

GasBandit

Staff member
My general manager just heard, for the first time in his life, the "7 deadly sins" theory of Gilligan's Island. Discussing it with him, he was blown away. So then I blew his mind again by telling him about the Smurfs "Communist parable" theory.

Somebody's going to have a lot on their mind at dinner tonight. ha ha

I snored so loudly last night I woke both myself and my wife up.

The fact that she hasn't divorced and/or murdered me so far is testament to her sainthood.

I snored so loudly last night I woke both myself and my wife up.

The fact that she hasn't divorced and/or murdered me so far is testament to her sainthood.
I used to kick my husband when his snoring got unbearable. After a while he realized it wasn't something I accidently did in my sleep. :D

My general manager just heard, for the first time in his life, the "7 deadly sins" theory of Gilligan's Island. Discussing it with him, he was blown away. So then I blew his mind again by telling him about the Smurfs "Communist parable" theory.

Somebody's going to have a lot on their mind at dinner tonight. ha ha
Now if he has kids tell him the Pixar Theory.