No excuse. You can just put some hot sauce on if you need spicyness.

And @Tinwhistler the difficult part is smashing the avocados in any way to make it resemble actual guacamole.
Maybe the avacados you're using aren't ripe yet? They shouldn't be that difficult to smash.

BUT, I will make some in your honor and if you were nearby, I would share.

Suddenly got horribly sick and won't be able to make the 4 hours of volunteer time today performing tax returns for a class. Fuck.

Over the last three days, a friend of my wife's from high school has been staying with us. She has business in town, and spending a few nights with us is significantly cheaper than staying in a hotel. Also, this gives the two of them a chance to catch up.

Oh, and she enjoys prancing around in rather tight and revealing clothing.

I don't think my wife's going to let her stay again.

I'll be praying for you in this difficult time.

Also is it literal prancing? Because that image made me giggle.
Heh, while I will admit the view is nice, it's not a temptation at all. I've been married for less than a year, and I'm quite happy with my marriage. Also, there's no indication that her dressing this way is anything out of the ordinary, since we've had a few days of very nice weather, and she's acted completely natural in every way. As far as I can tell, anyway.

However, I am not dumb enough to ask my wife "Hey, has she always dressed so revealingly?" So I'll probably never know if this is her usual style of dress.

I've only just started using tapatalk since I got this thing recently so I'm still unfamiliar with it.
No worries. And remember, you can do other things besides cancel that text message - you can change it, too - and this board doesn't consider it part of the signature so it won't hide.

I don't know why I am amazed at the stupidity of people anymore. My son's 3rd grade class is on a field trip to the "Big Island" aka Hawaii. Someone posted pictures of today's adventure, which is a visit to an apiary, on the school's Facebook page. One of the other parents asked how they got there. Now I am not sure if she means the kids or the bees. Still, it makes me want to reply to her that they swam.

I don't know why I am amazed at the stupidity of people anymore. My son's 3rd grade class is on a field trip to the "Big Island" aka Hawaii. Someone posted pictures of today's adventure, which is a visit to an apiary, on the school's Facebook page. One of the other parents asked how they got there. Now I am not sure if she means the kids or the bees. Still, it makes me want to reply to her that they swam.
Tell her they floated over on a raft made of coconuts.

--Patrick

"Well, they all stood together in group, and David Copperfield encircled them with a blanket..."

Uh, if this is one of the parents of a child on the trip, shouldn't they already KNOW how they (the kids, not the bees) got there, or have permission slips gone the way of the dinosaur?

As for the bees... Hawaiian Airlines, same as everyone else. They flew BEE-sness class. :rimshot:

Uh, if this is one of the parents of a child on the trip, shouldn't they already KNOW how they (the kids, not the bees) got there, or have permission slips gone the way of the dinosaur?
This is a parent of a child in a lower grade. The kids on the trip were each required to have a parent accompany them, unless it was impossible (one parent is deployed and the other has to take care of siblings, for example).

Bee-sness class! HA!

AH- right. Well it might just be me then, whenever I eat chocolate and then drink ANYTHING carbonated the flavor of said drink is practically non-existant