Sadly it didn't turn out quite how I wanted but here is my attempt at a Pikachu pumpkin carving. Man I really butchered the face and tail, I may buy another pumpkin to try again.

Last edited:
On the rare occasion I visit my hometown, I'm annoyed at the idea that I might run into someone I knew who just never left.

They've changed a lot of the architecture, and what hasn't been changed has been left to rot, so badly that last year the old strip mall was licensed for a horror movie to be shot there.

On the rare occasion I visit my hometown, I'm annoyed at the idea that I might run into someone I knew who just never left.

They've changed a lot of the architecture, and what hasn't been changed has been left to rot, so badly that last year the old strip mall was licensed for a horror movie to be shot there.
I'm still in my home town, but I don't think I'd approach, let alone recognize, most people who I knew years ago.

I'm still in my home town, but I don't think I'd approach, let alone recognize, most people who I knew years ago.
This. Everyone I know has ether moved downtown, left the state, or is actively trying to do the first two. There just isn't anything to keep us here.

Cajungal

Staff member
I'm hoping Jake and I can leave our hometown soon. As much as I love it most of the time, it's time for a change. Hoping we can go out Californee way someday.

Wherever there's a hobbit in need of terrorizing, I'll be there.
Damn, my poor spelling. I am a spelling wraith. I will feel the wrath of the the grammar nazis.

My joke ain't not bad, is it?[DOUBLEPOST=1383078812,1383078567][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, should we start calling you Caligal? SoCalGal?

Cajungal

Staff member
Damn, my poor spelling. I am a spelling wraith. I will feel the wrath of the the grammar nazis.

My joke ain't not bad, is it?[DOUBLEPOST=1383078812,1383078567][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, should we start calling you Caligal? SoCalGal?
I will always be a Cajungal... but every time I travel west I fall in love. And the farther west I am, the more smitten I get.

My rats are stupid.

I thought they might be cold because they were huddling up at night more often than usual, so I cut up some cloth and gave them to them.

Came home to find they used all of it to cover the food dish.

I will always be a Cajungal... but every time I travel west I fall in love. And the farther west I am, the more smitten I get.
If you moved near me, you'd be Valleygal!
(But seriously, don't move here. We have one of the worst unemployment rates in the nation. :()