I loathe the most famous book set in my state. Loathe it with the passion of a thousand burning suns. Stupid Twilight.

Cajungal

Staff member
I am ashamed. I just spent 5 minutes gobbling up a super daytime-talk-show trashy conversation on facebook. I don't even know that person that well anymore... but it was too delicious. I couldn't look away. Bad Leslie.

I'm not sure how Winesburg, Ohio isn't there instead ether, considering how influential it was on the works of Hemingway, Steinbeck, Faulkner, Bradbury, and Welty. Or fuck... why not The Devil all the Time? The Bluest Eye? Homer Price? Lots of great books set in Ohio.

At least we have Leave it to Beaver for TV.

I misread that as the best books in each state instead of set in. Made me think the south has much better taste in books than blue America.

Happened to find a website that not only ranks domains by visits & countries (like Alexa), but by percentage of visitors per country.

It's URL is - wait for it - urlm.co.

Halforums is currently ranked 164,350 in the US.

By comparison, purple.com is ranked 89,646. And GOP.org is ranked 11,128,132.

If you have to guess who is ranked #1, why don't you go Google it?

Happened to find a website that not only ranks domains by visits & countries (like Alexa), but by percentage of visitors per country.

It's URL is - wait for it - urlm.co.

Halforums is currently ranked 164,350 in the US.

By comparison, purple.com is ranked 89,646. And GOP.org is ranked 11,128,132.

If you have to guess who is ranked #1, why don't you go Google it?
Huh, Google is 4th in Taiwan. Yahoo is 1st.

I am ashamed of my country.

GasBandit

Staff member
Traffic History 90 Day Average
Worldwide Rank 652,771
Daily Visitors 407
-40%
Daily Visitors Rank 786,683
Daily Pageviews 1,650
-91%
Daily Pageviews Rank 501,419
Pageviews Per User 6.00
-90%

Daily visitors down 40% in the last 90 days. You know, I thought posting had gotten kinda slow lately.

Traffic History 90 Day Average
Worldwide Rank 652,771
Daily Visitors 407
-40%
Daily Visitors Rank 786,683
Daily Pageviews 1,650
-91%
Daily Pageviews Rank 501,419
Pageviews Per User 6.00
-90%

Daily visitors down 40% in the last 90 days. You know, I thought posting had gotten kinda slow lately.
I wouldn't know. I wake up and routinely have 9-12 notifications I have to sort through.

GasBandit

Staff member
I wouldn't know. I wake up and routinely have 9-12 notifications I have to sort through.
Yeah but they're all Bubble! I woke up JUST this week with 25 notifications and 3/4ths of them were Bubble181.

Anyway, I noticed because it's been a slow week at work, and I've been hitting refresh on the list of posts with no new results much more often.

Yeah but they're all Bubble! I woke up JUST this week with 25 notifications and 3/4ths of them were Bubble181.
You post a lot, so you get a lot of responses. I can't be bothered to post "I agree" or "god that's funny!". I've transitioned into semi-lurker with bouts of activity, but I still like handing out candy to strange kids alerts.

I assure you there are other posters out there who preactically can't post without me giving them something; you I'd say I do something about one post in three or so max :p

Geez, I wish I had so many notifications!! I think I mentioned a long time ago that notifications are my life blood, so I enjoy getting them.

As for my random:
I've had my eye on Black Milk's Hufflepuff leggings since they came out with the collection months ago. And...my best friend bought them for me!! I cried, I was so happy.

I seriously can't even handle it, I love them so much! They will be on my legs as often as possible.