A Flemish politician wants to give subsidies to The Voice (the local version of course), because it's such a valuable cultural program and promotes diversity.

*sigh* THIS is what you want to talk about?

GasBandit

Staff member
Advice Mallard would be the exact meme.
Actually, it's "Actual Advice Mallard." Plain old "advice" was taken by the first advice animal, "Advice Dog."

Actual Advice Mallard is quickly becoming known for actually dispensing really actually good advice that is easy to use, as opposed to the lies of Advice Dog, the tough love of Courage Wolf, and the psychopathy of Insanity Wolf.

I borrowed an essential Teen Titans book from the library today. There is nothing more hilarious than comic book stories that try to relate to youth.

I heard CN is putting Teen Titans back into production.
It's not going to be like it was. It's going to be much more comedic and will follow the chibi style they've been using for the Teen Titans shorts. It's basically just the same cast and voice actors doing a completely different show with the same characters.

This isn't a bad thing. The Teen Titans shorts have been great. Now I just want a Super Best Friends show...

Am I the only person that reads Downton Abbey as Downtown Abbey? Every single time I see Downton, even in this post, I read Downtown.