I will go to SDCC one day... but I'm poor, it's on the other side of the country from me, and I can never convince any of my friends to go with me.

I feel bad, I don't remember who all chatted with me about this...but if anyone is interested in going to SDCC, tickets go on sale Feb. 16th.

I remember BananaHands said something about it..and someone else...I don't remember who, anyway, if you guys were curious, that's when badges go on sale! Read up!
http://www.comic-con.org/cci/2013-badge-purchase

Somebody should at least come and play with meeeee!!! :D
I know I've mentioned it before as I used to go all the time before I moved. Still jobless, though, so chances are pretty slim.

Ah, I bet it was you then!

Bummer, well, I hope you can go again someday. I want everyone to come and play with me and then we could have a big halforums party. :(

Of all the things I want to know about, what my old man is into is not one of them.

What I mean is, hopefully by the time you have a kid you'll have all that stuff downloaded directly into your brain and can take it with you to the grave.

Of all the things I want to know about, what my old man is into is not one of them.

What I mean is, hopefully by the time you have a kid you'll have all that stuff downloaded directly into your brain and can take it with you to the grave.
No, because by then your kids are going to be able to download your memories from your deceased corpse and use them to find out what you really thought of them. The last thing I want my ancestors to have is VIDEO of me masturbating.

had a date with a what turned out a really annoying girl today. :/ Watched Django Unchained and the girl kept talking about her dog during the movie. Girl,i payed 20€ to watch this movie,so you better pay attention to it or if you cant,at least let me watch it in peace. After the movie we went for a drink and it turns out we have NOTHING in common.I like a good wine and good gin,she prefers strawberry limes.Hates all the foods that I like and keeps.fucking.interrupting me in the middle of my anectodes.
Annoying!

On another note,

congrats Bhamv3 on your succesfull proposal.

Yeah.I usually discover the uncompatability after a couple of dates.Saved me a lot of time and money. >.<
No use moping.Saddle up and look for someone new.

had a date with a what turned out a really annoying girl today. :/ Watched Django Unchained and the girl kept talking about her dog during the movie. Girl,i payed 20€ to watch this movie,so you better pay attention to it or if you cant,at least let me watch it in peace. After the movie we went for a drink and it turns out we have NOTHING in common.I like a good wine and good gin,she prefers strawberry limes.Hates all the foods that I like and keeps.fucking.interrupting me in the middle of my anectodes.
Annoying!
This is one, of many reasons, I find the first to fifth date should never include a movie.

Cajungal

Staff member
I'm sick again, but I guess it's okay. I was looking for an excuse to do nothing this weekend. Funny how my feelings change once doing something is out of the question. All of a sudden I'm moping about all the fun stuff I'm missing. Well, better now than Mardi Gras week.

The fifth date is always at my place.If it hasnt happened by then,im not wasting my time.
And I really dont mind watching a movie at the first date,as long as you either go have a meal together/get a drink after or before the movie.

Congrats Bhamv3!

Man I gotta cook potatoes more often, there were more eyes in there than ...something....that has...a lot of eyes. I suck at comparison jokes so sue me.

The fifth date is always at my place.If it hasnt happened by then,im not wasting my time.
And I really dont mind watching a movie at the first date,as long as you either go have a meal together/get a drink after or before the movie.
If you must watch a movie, definitely have a drink/dinner first.

Any ideas about a date?
Well, we could go on a movie and then maybe grab some dinner afterwards? :D

Oh you mean... :p

Actually yes. We did a lot of things in reverse of what most people would intuitively think is the proper order. For example, we started planning our wedding about six months before I proposed.

We're having one banquet in 4/21, a church wedding on 5/3, and then a second banquet on 5/5. We're having wedding photos taken at the end of Feb (a very common tradition around these parts) so look forward to me posting awesome-looking pictures around early March.

Also, weddings are really complicated and I keep thinking it'd be easier to elope.

Also, weddings are really complicated and I keep thinking it'd be easier to elope.
Yep. My wife and I (when we finally got married after 8yrs together) thought it was going to be so easy because we had talked/planned for so long. It still made us insane.

I think you said "ancestors" (parents and up) when you really meant to say "progeny" (children and down).
Also, if you don't want video of it, then DON'T HIT RECORD! Duh!

--Patrick
I think your forgetting that we'll also have time machines by then...

Okay, yeah.... I goofed.

My new favorite thing to get my mind off things at work is to listen to podcasts. I'm new to the world of podcasting, so do you guys have any recommendations of ones you like? List away please!

My new favorite thing to get my mind off things at work is to listen to podcasts. I'm new to the world of podcasting, so do you guys have any recommendations of ones you like? List away please!
I misread this as "my favourite thing to get off to at work..." and suddenly had a bizarre new opinion of you.

You know, bhamv3, I can legally perform weddings now, just thrusting* that out there.

You wouldn't be against a traditional Jedi ceremony, would you?

*Auto correct changed throwing to thrusting, and I decided to keep it.

I either need to buy new pants, or stitch up my ripped up pants. Either way, having only 3 pairs of usable pants gets tiresome.
I just upgraded to 4 pairs of usable pants. It's still tiresome, but not as bad as only having two pairs. Thank god for Costco and their extremely reasonably priced jeans.

I feel ya man, gotta love those deals. Its weird how I have so little pants, yet I have a BUTT load of t-shirts. Most of these I didn't even buy, a lot of them are from free events! T-shirts are like the penny candy of clothing.