North_Ranger

Staff member
If it's any consolation, LittleSin ... I'm not contemplating on killing you.

With my luck, Jet would probably sign up with JCM 's spawn and would seek to avenge your death... and I am of the opinion that deadly vengeance for cultural slights does not apply to mothers and their small children.

I'll kill you all when he turns 18. :twisted:

Hey Gusto and LittleSin can I be intoxicated and then we'll be intoxicated alone together? Together alone? I don't know. Whatever. Whichever. Listen, the point is, I'ma finish this bottle of wine and oh look here's some whiskey.

If it's any consolation, LittleSin ... I'm not contemplating on killing you.

With my luck, Jet would probably sign up with JCM 's spawn and would seek to avenge your death... and I am of the opinion that deadly vengeance for cultural slights does not apply to mothers and their small children.

I'll kill you all when he turns 18. :twisted:
Jet is a scary child. He uses intimidate well. You'd have no chance.

...really though, you probably have a lovely accent.

Hey Gusto and LittleSin can I be intoxicated and then we'll be intoxicated alone together? Together alone? I don't know. Whatever. Whichever. Listen, the point is, I'ma finish this bottle of wine and oh look here's some whiskey.

I don't drink . :D I'm a poor drunk.

I do love this that i got here though.

And, look, becauseof all this cross culture talk thing I am now watching Hetalia. I think I'm gonig to draw Russia.

Living at home makes intoxication nearly impossible. More than 3 beers and I am immediately accosted with questions regarding alcoholism and dependency.[DOUBLEPOST=1353718296][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm afriendly ghost though so it's cool.
Yeah, but then you remember the friendly ghost is still a child that died tragically, and it's not as fun and games as you'd hoped.

What does everyone think of the new Youtube video format? I'm not sure I like it, it seems they got rid of the "Watch later" button, and now when you click a video it doesn't automatically play the thing. I hope they go back to the old format soon.

Someone took my laundry bag, and my detergent, from the laundry mat. I put my laundry in the wash, then went to the pet store to get crickets for the gecko, and returned to move my stuff into the dryer before heading home. And noticed my bag was gone. I realize you take a certain amount of risk in making the decision to leave your bag there while you run an errand, but still, in the 8 or so years since moving out from my parents' place, this has never been a problem.

The bag wasn't great, one zipper was broken, I'm more upset about the detergent. I only bought it last week; there was still like 30 loads worth of soap in there.

This is so minor I'm posting it here instead of the minor rant thread. I'm mostly just surprised it happened.

Oh man you guys. I went to the laundromat and there was this laundry bag and detergent just lying there! The bag isn't great, one of the zippers is broken, I'm way happier about the detergent; there's like 30 loads worth of soap in here!

Its stories like that that I am glad I live in a house with its own washer and dryer. Now if only I had a Washerdryer, than I would be in awesome town.

I kind of actually like the laundromat. A job that would normally take me hours and hours, all day really, takes me 2 hours total. It's kind of nice to have it all done so quickly. Especially since I hate laundry. So much.

Hate the laundromat washers, but I LOVE the dryers. The advantage to doing the job at home vs. going to a laundromat is that you can do a lot of other things at home while the laundry is running. And you can do them without pants if you feel like it. LOL! I always felt stuck when I had to use the laundromat because I didn't want to go too far or for too long.

The laundromat seems like a strange a mysterious place to me. I've only bee to one like twice, and both times below the age of like 7.

Does anyone know anyone who knew someone that got in a dryer and spun themselves around? Cos you hear that happenin' from time to time.
You'd break the machine...as funny as the scenario is...physics don't really allow it to happen. Or you'd burn yourself - the dryers at my laundromat get up to 190 farenhiet, so there's that.

I suppose if you were small enough you could spin in a dryer...

Sadly, I have to use a laundromat, my place doesn't have hook-ups for a washer and dryer.

Exactly. My husband will ask me whats wrong...he'll want to fix me...and that will annoy the living shit out of me so I just got sit here and play nice.

I always have a low-day on Mondays. Mostly because I have to wake up at 6ish so my dad can drop me off...for a class at 12:30. I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally want a car again.