Imagine my surprise when I met up with my husband at the airport and found him using crutches and wearing a knee brace to keep his leg from giving out on him. He never told me about that at anytime in the last two weeks. If he wasn't already hurt and beat up I would kick his ass.

Random: Am I the only one that, when they think the words "Jesus Christ!" as an expletive in their head,...it has an Irish Accent? Like my brain just doesn't say "Jesus Christ!" it goes "Jaysus Chrrist!" with the rolling "r".

My brain confuses me.

Random: Am I the only one that, when they think the words "Jesus Christ!" as an expletive in their head,...it has an Irish Accent? Like my brain just doesn't say "Jesus Christ!" it goes "Jaysus Chrrist!" with the rolling "r".

My brain confuses me.
I do that too. For me, it's the voice of the preacher in Hot Fuzz when Simon Pegg shoots him in the foot. I'm at work right now so someone else link the appropriate Youtube link. :)

I do that too. For me, it's the voice of the preacher in Hot Fuzz when Simon Pegg shoots him in the foot. I'm at work right now so someone else link the appropriate Youtube link. :)
I've actually never seen Hot Fuzz! I should check that out, eh?

Also, this has helped to make me feel a little less crazy.

Random 2: In another example of my brain being a dirt bag, I have discovered that if I am home alone at night...I cannot go to sleep with my bed room window open. Why? Because my brain has convinced me that someone will DEFINITELY start talking to me through it during the night. Saying crazy, scary shit and evetually break through the screen to kill me.

The worst part? I was already half asleep when my brain came up with this genius thought this past weekend...and I was too terrified to move to close the iwndow for a good 15 minutes because my brain had also convinced me that there was some one WAITING to spring a trap on me outside my window. I did, eventually shut the window and suffocated in the heat the rest of the night.

I hate my brain.