Very special. I keep meaning to purge him.

Except I was confused as to whether he was a she or she was a he...because he...she...they refer to themselves as both.

GasBandit

Staff member
Dude hasn't posted since 2010, I guess it's safe for us to all talk about how much we can't stand him. And surprise, surprise - I found him exasperating.

So he is a he, right?

I mean, his tweets aren't even like he's transexual...its almost like he's two people.

If that makes sense.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Just to put it out there: only one person has been banned. And that person was not Shego.

Also, Dave and the mods are not being influenced by any outside party besides Hypnotoad :p

M

makare

I want roxxor to be a guy because I don't want the female gender to have to take that hit. O.O

Cajungal

Staff member
I am bad at being cute at parties. I have a black dress for my Spanish themed bridal shower, and I wanted to find red shoes and a red hair accessory to go with it. I quit looking after 30 minutes. Just... can't... care enough to keep trying...

I am bad at being cute at parties. I have a black dress for my Spanish themed bridal shower, and I wanted to find red shoes and a red hair accessory to go with it. I quit looking after 30 minutes. Just... can't... care enough to keep trying...
Solve all your party woes by showing up, constantly texting and say "Okay well I have four more token appearances to make tonight," after fifteen minutes. Everyone will think you're super cool, too cool for them, and also you don't have to care.

M

makare

Some chicks just have a gift for that kind of coordinating accessories stuff. I get tired of it as well and I also do not have an eye for it.

I don't think the point was that the IRC people control the forums. I think the point Shegokigo was trying to make was that the IRC people tend to be the ones who complain/report posts more, so when they have a problem with something it is more noticeable to the mods than when other people do.*

*not saying I know any of this to be true. just the impression I got.

I don't think the point was that the IRC people control the forums. I think the point Shegokigo was trying to make was that the IRC people tend to be the ones who complain/report posts more, so when they have a problem with something it is more noticeable to the mods than when other people do.*

*not saying I know any of this to be true. just the impression I got.
Yeah, that's not even close to true. Who do you think is part of this "IRC Crew"? Who would you consider to be the people who 'excessively report posts'? Most of the people in the IRC don't even come to the forum, let alone post or bother to report posts.

I'm amazed at this narrative, to be honest. Just because someone says "Don't be such a dick" doesn't mean they are hovering over every post to report it.

Random: Hey ThatNickGuy, if you really want to get published the traditional way, you could always revise your novel to sound more like 50 Shades of Grey. Take a peek at this prose:

“I’m going to put on the condom now, Miss Steele.” He mewled low and wryly into my external auditory canal”
That's some masterful shit right there; just what publishers today are after.