There's a gal on Instagram I follow. An influencer type. She's doing an east coast trip right now and going to Nova Scotia tomorrow. I'm half tempted to message her and see if she wants to get a beer or something.

Not in a "Imma get laid" kind of way. Just a platonic "this girl is hilarious" kind of way.

Eh, probably not a good idea the more I think about it.

There's a gal on Instagram I follow. An influencer type. She's doing an east coast trip right now and going to Nova Scotia tomorrow. I'm half tempted to message her and see if she wants to get a beer or something.

Not in a "Imma get laid" kind of way. Just a platonic "this girl is hilarious" kind of way.

Eh, probably not a good idea the more I think about it.
I understand that feeling, but yeah, probably not a good idea.

In the USA Army you are a soldier, in the Marines you are a marine, in the Navy a Seaman, in the Airforce an Airman. In the Space Force are you a Spaceman?

In the USA Army you are a soldier, in the Marines you are a marine, in the Navy a Seaman, in the Airforce an Airman. In the Space Force are you a Spaceman?
Their official designation is "Guardian."
Methinks someone might've played a little too much Destiny.

--Patrick

Ate at IHOP last night. The "East Texas" felt super strong. I present to you "Phrases heard being spoken loudly by the table next to me."

• "Guns are bad." <cultural whiplash!>
  • "Anyone using a gun in a crime should the maximum penalty as if they'd actually killed someone" <assuming they mean the death penalty for carjackings and robberies--cultural assumptions safely back in place>
  • "Did you know they're trying to pass a law so all schools will have to have drag queens reading to kids in the library? Every school will have to have a drag queen employee."
  • "Satan is everywhere."
It was about the time they started talking about Roe V. Wade that I forced myself to tune them out so that I didn't try to commit seppuku with the butter knife.

On a side note, I've started using some dating apps. Evidently the Church is so strong here compared to anywhere else I've ever lived. But it leads to some idiosyncrasies like finding dating profiles on Tinder that read like "420 friendly, looking to smash. God is the most important person in my life." :p

GasBandit

Staff member
And yet, Ghislaine Maxwell only got 20 years. Bitch should have gotten 20 years for each victims.

Remember back when Harry & Meghan did that interview with Oprah and purely coincidentally the Royal Family announced that they were investigating allegations of bullying against Meghan?

Well the investigation has concluded and the Monarchy have made changes to policies & procedures as a result. Just don't ask what the results were, or what changes have been made as a result. Those are being kept private for reasons of, uh, confidentiality? Yeah confidentiality will do. Because there is absolutely no way they could anonymise the report before publishing it.

No, of course this wasn't a smear campaign. Why on Earth would you think that?