[Webcomic] The Order of the Stick thread

I'm starting to wonder when the hell this particular book is going to reach its conclusion. Because it just KEEPS GOING. Not that I mind, because it's still exciting, compelling stuff. But over at the boards, other posters have commented how this is going to be MUCH bigger than previous volumes in print form.

I'm starting to wonder when the hell this particular book is going to reach its conclusion. Because it just KEEPS GOING. Not that I mind, because it's still exciting, compelling stuff. But over at the boards, other posters have commented how this is going to be MUCH bigger than previous volumes in print form.
Has he confirmed that everything not in print right now is going to be one volume?

If Belkar gets vamped by necessity and alignment-flipped, that would be amazing.
Nah. If Burlew is sticking with the rules than a vamp will always be evil regardless of who becomes one. Now if they found a helm of reverse alignment, or a deck of many things...

figmentPez

Staff member
Since I'm not readily familiar with all things D&D, I looked up one of the spells used in the strip:

Prismatic Spray
Red: fire damage
Orange: acid damage
Yellow: electricity damage
Violet: sent to another plane (the dinosaur)

Looks like the other colors (green, blue, indigo), didn't hit. So, no death via poison, turning to stone, or insanity.

Also, creatures with less than 8 hit dice will be blinded for a time, but I don't know if that will apply to anyone.

Since I'm not readily familiar with all things D&D, I looked up one of the spells used in the strip:

Prismatic Spray
Red: fire damage
Orange: acid damage
Yellow: electricity damage
Violet: sent to another plane (the dinosaur)

Looks like the other colors (green, blue, indigo), didn't hit. So, no death via poison, turning to stone, or insanity.

Also, creatures with less than 8 hit dice will be blinded for a time, but I don't know if that will apply to anyone.
That's not a very colorful outlook for tarquin..

I AM PHOENIX!

Wait, no. Sorry, wrong psychic.[DOUBLEPOST=1383617272,1383617200][/DOUBLEPOST]I just realized something, though. Where did Tarquin's giant axe disappear to? He hasn't had it since the temple.

I heard a mashup once of Hammertime and Gangnam Style. Now everytime I see of hear anything hammertime related, I automatically think "Heeeeeeeeeeeeey sexy lady!"

Which seems oddly appropriate in this case :p

Would that psychic spell really affect Durkon?
It doesn't appear to be. I noticed that, too.
I heard a mashup once of Hammertime and Gangnam Style.
You mean the one from the awards show? It was awesome. I can't link it from my phone but it's probably still floating around YouTube. Fairly certain you'll find it if you rewind the awesome videos thread far enough, too.

--Patrick

You mean the one from the awards show? It was awesome. I can't link it from my phone but it's probably still floating around YouTube. Fairly certain you'll find it if you rewind the awesome videos thread far enough, too.

--Patrick
Probably this one:

And another one as bonus, there's no such thing as enough Gangnam, goes double for Ghostbusters: