[Webcomic] The Order of the Stick thread

No. Nothing has yet to beat "I am a sexy, shoeless, God of War" as he stands atop a huge pile of dead hob-goblins.

Could he possibly have had this planned way back then? Really? Is he that good?
Dude, he knew Durkon was going to become a vampire as early as the "turn undead" joke strip WAY back before the strip even hit #50. He said that in an explanation on the forums awhile back.

As far as Belkar's other shining moment, I'd say that sexy, shoeless god of war still stands above, but DAMN if this ain't a contender. If only for the, "Flee! Flee before me, worms!"

Couple of things.

I kinda forgot about OOTS for a bit. Don't know exactly how long. Couple of weeks or so I guess. I forgot to check it after 923. Course when I come back only one comic has been posted since then.
Blah...

Other thing: I think that if there was ever a live-action-movie, the only one who could possibly play Tarquin would have to be George Clooney.

It'd have to be someone with comedic chops who'd be able to play three roles (four, even, if they ever run into mom).

Only person I know who could have pulled THAT off is Peter Sellers.

It'd have to be someone with comedic chops who'd be able to play three roles (four, even, if they ever run into mom).

Only person I know who could have pulled THAT off is Peter Sellers.
I don't know why you think the same person has to play all the roles. Elan and Nale obviously need to be played by same person (or twins), but their parents not necessarily. Certainly not the mother. I don't think Tarquin would marry a woman that looked like him in a wig.

I don't know why you think the same person has to play all the roles. Elan and Nale obviously need to be played by same person (or twins), but their parents not necessarily. Certainly not the mother. I don't think Tarquin would marry a woman that looked like him in a wig.
I don't know... he's certainly self absorbed enough.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Cannibal?

Also, haven't lost interest in OotS. In fact, I still check it daily and comment sporadically on the comic proper on the forum there. Aaaaand also participate and run Pathfinder games there :D

Extra bonus points for manufacturing a T-Rex vs. Triceratops encounter.

That's like the Cretaceous period's "Rumble in the Jungle"

I got this feeling that Belkar isn't long for this world...like... in the next few strips. He's down to one hit point. A single blast effect will do him in. Even a fall from the T-Rex would be enough. It seems inevitable for him at this point. In fact, it might be beneficial for Durkon to just finish him off and raise him as a vampire. The staff gives him the spells to quicken the procedure, as well as protect him from sunlight. They have all they need to make one evil little stabbing-machine. The only reason Burlew wouldn't do that is because it's just too damn predictable.

Ah, but there is the prophecy. And we do not know that present time how long it has been since the prophecy was uttered...

Ah, but there is the prophecy. And we do not know that present time how long it has been since the prophecy was uttered...
We just know that it will be before Belkar is a year older. Several months have guaranteed already passed since then.